At A Glance
Welcome to DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Sacramento – Rancho Cordova, where our friendly staff look forward to greeting guests at check-in with a warm chocolate chip cookie. Our location, just 11 miles east of Sacramento, blends the beauty of the majestic American River, with the hustle and bustle of downtown Folsom just an exit away. Our all-suite Sacramento/Rancho Cordova hotel is located close to many local areas of interest. Within a short driving distance guests will find something for all ages to enjoy, including wineries, aquatic parks, rafting and shopping. There are also plenty of restaurants to suit every taste nearby, whether visitors are in the mood for steak, barbecue, sushi or Mexican fare.
Guests can stay connected in our business center, E-Room. With 1,300 sq. ft. event space and contemporary audio/visual technology, our Rancho Cordova hotel is ideal for conferences, meetings and social events up to 100 attendees.
Cozy yet open, our full-service restaurant, the H Bar, overlooks the outdoor courtyard and pool, and serves signature cocktails, locally crafted beer, exclusive wines and an extensive tapas-style menu. Guests can pick up snacks, sandwiches, salads, beer and wine in our convenient onsite guest market. They can energize with state-of-the-art equipment in our exercise room, or refresh in the sparkling outdoor swimming pool and whirlpool.
- Newly upgraded, all-suite hotel in Rancho Cordova, near shops, dining and attractions
- Well-equipped fitness room and a beautiful outdoor swimming pool and whirlpool
- 1,300 sq. ft. meeting and event space, and a complimentary business center
- Selection of spacious suites, with a variety of features and amenities
- Full-service bar and restaurant overlooking the courtyard and pool
- Al fresco patio with comfortable seating