Posted April 16, 2017 R-118472
To train, evaluate and supervise all security officers and their duties assigned to each shift of operation. He shall insure that all resort property is protected and that the welfare of all guests and associates are protected through effective supervision skills utilizing security officer personnel.
Essential Job Functions
- Shall have a complete knowledge and understanding of all resort rules, procedures and policies.
- Will train all security officers in the rules, procedures and policies of the resort and insure they know how to correctly apply them.
- Shall have daily inspections to insure that security officers are wearing proper and clean uniforms and insure they meet resort grooming standards.
- Must review and correct all security officer reports submitted on their shift.
- The supervisor shall conduct briefings from each ending shift to the new oncoming shift passing on needed information to insure the effective operation from shift to shift.
- Shall make appropriate notifications to operational managers and the security manager, whenever an emergency occurs on resort property. The notification will include details of the event and what actions are being taken, including which emergency agency has responded.
- Must conduct an inventory of the key sign out log at the end of each shift to insure each key’s location is known.
- Shall type a daily activity report recording each of the security officer’s patrols and activities. The DAR will be very detailed concerning incidents of significance that could affect resort operations.
- Shall coordinate assignments from the security manager and assist in all administrative paper work.
- Must make sure that all Noble House guest injury reports are completed properly and that all Workman Comp injuries are reported properly.
- Will make sure that all security staff is briefed on what groups are staying at the resort and shall make sure security meets all their expectations as requested from sales and planning.
- Must have four years of security experience in the security field.
- Must have a minimum of two years supervisory experience in security work.
- Prefer that applicant has an associate degree or at least two years of college security related course work from an accredited college.
- Must be at least 24 years of age and possess a valid Texas driver’s license.
- Must be able to conduct investigations and have computer skills enabling them to write comprehensive and thorough reports.
- Shall be familiar with TABC laws and requirements.
Pay Transparency Policy Statement
Interstate will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against associates or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another associate or applicant. However, associates who have access to the compensation information of other associates or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other associates or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by Interstate, or (c) consistent with Interstate’s legal duty to furnish information.
600 La Toretta Boulevard
Montgomery, TX 77356
Telephone (936) 448-4400
Current Job OpeningsPrint Flyer
- Banquet Captain
- Coffee Shop Cashier
- Director of Housekeeping
- Front Office Manager
- Gift Shop Attendant
- Hair Stylist
- Loss Prevention Supervisor
- Pool Supervisor
- Recreation Attendant
- Reservation Agent - Seasonal
- Restaurant Food Runner
- Restaurant Server
- Restaurant Supervisor/Maitre d'
- Room Attendant/Housekeeper
- Room Attendant/Housekeeper
- Spa Receptionist
La Torretta Lake Resort & Spa
445 Room Resort
A Texas Retreat
Designed as the perfect retreat for a team building experience or a family getaway, La Torretta Lake Resort & Spa is a resort destination located on beautiful Lake Conroe an easy hour north of downtown Houston that provides the ideal setting for highly productive business functions, extraordinary social gatherings, rejuvenating family vacations, and romantic couples getaways. La Torretta is an easy getaway – a place to go for a great meal, a workout, a round of golf, or for some pampering at the Spa.
La Torretta offers a unique experience in luxury, comfort and discovery. Sandy beaches outline the quiet lake inlet and are ideal for sunning or splashing around beautiful Lake Conroe.
Guests of this AAA Four Diamond Texas Resort can expect to find no less than a family-friendly, contemporary lake retreat balancing nature, relaxation and Texas sophistication. For guests looking to further enhance their wellness experience, the Spa at La Torretta encompassing 12 treatment areas, a full-service salon, barber shop, and separate men’s and women’s relaxation lounges with floatation tubs, hammam, scrub rooms and experience shower rooms. Even the most health-conscious guest will appreciate the resort's five tennis courts and a 10,000 square foot, state-of-the-art fitness center with circuit and weight areas, racquetball, Pilates, spin and yoga studios.
See the many ways we can help you relax, rejuvenate, and connect. Learn why so many keep coming back.