Posted April 19, 2017 R-118623
For some, traveling and being away is fun; however, many travelers miss being home. Our Housekeeping team makes our hotels feel like home. As a Room Attendant, your contribution helps ensure guests an enjoyable and comfortable stay.
As Housekeeper, you will
- Clean, dust, polish and vacuum to make sure guest rooms and bathrooms meet hotel standards.
- Change linens, make beds, and leave the bathroom sparkling.
- Restock all guest room supplies, like soap and shampoo.
- Organize your linen closet, restock your cart, and get ready for the next day, before your shift ends each day.
- Greet guests that you encounter during your shift with a friendly smile.
To be successful in this role, you need basic English communication skills.
Previous housekeeping experience is preferred
Must be willing to "pitch-in" and help co- workers with their job duties and be a team player.
Must be available to work weekends and holidays.
This job requires continuous movement, regularly bending, lifting, pushing, pulling, carrying, and moving up to 25-30 pounds. You will also lift or move up to 50 pounds occasionally. You must also be able to stand and walk for an entire shift and perform repetitive motions.
Pay Transparency Policy Statement
Interstate will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against associates or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another associate or applicant. However, associates who have access to the compensation information of other associates or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other associates or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by Interstate, or (c) consistent with Interstate’s legal duty to furnish information.
9999 Westheimer Road
Houston, TX 77042
Telephone (713) 974-1000
Current Job OpeningsPrint Flyer
- Banquet Server
- Business Development Manager
- Driver/Bell Person
- Engineers/Maintenance I (entry)
- Front Desk Supervisor
- Group Sales Manager
- Guest Service Agent
- Guest Service Agent
- Laundry Attendant/Houseperson
- Lead Cook
- Lounge Concierge (PM)
- Reservation Agent
- Restaurant Host/Hostess
- Room Attendant
- Sales Lead Telemarketer
Hilton Houston Westchase
295 Room Hotel
At A Glance
Discover chic décor and spacious accommodations when guests check into the recently renovated Hilton Houston Westchase. Conveniently located off the Sam Houston Tollway and Westheimer Road, our hotel is in the heart of the Westchase business district. Guests will enjoy easy access to Downtown Houston, the Uptown Galleria area, Energy Corridor and corporate businesses such as Chevron, Schlumberger, Phillips 66, Cameron and National Oilwell Varco.
- Located in the heart of the Westchase Business District
- 30 minutes from George Bush Intercontinental (IAH) & Houston Hobby (HOU) airports
- An elegant venue for hosting meetings or events for up to 900 Guests
- Wood-grilled steaks at our award-winning restaurant, Rio Ranch
- Adjacent to Houston's Energy Corridor
- 8 miles from downtown Houston and 6 miles from the Galleria