Posted March 19, 2017 R-119889
Plan and manage two major functions of the hotel (food & beverage and room operations) to achieve customer (guest, employee, corporate and owner) satisfaction and quality service while meeting/exceeding financial goals.
ORGANIZATIONAL SCOPE: Position is responsible for short and long term planning and day-to-day operations of two major functions in the hotel. Develops and recommends the budget, marketing plans and objectives and manages within those approved plans.
1. Manage the Human Resources in the group in order to attract, retain and motivate the employees; hire, train, develop, empower, coach and counsel, conduct performance and salary reviews, resolve problems, provide open communication vehicles, discipline and terminate as appropriate. (30%)
2. Develop, recommend, implement and manage the group's annual budget, business/marketing plan, forecasts and objectives to meet/exceed management expectations. (20%)
3. Implement company programs (IHR/Franchisor), develop local programs and procedures and manage the operations of the group, ensuring compliance with SOPs, safety regulations and all other federal , state and local laws and regulations to ensure optimal levels of quality service and customer satisfaction. (20%)
4. Resolve customer complaints as appropriate to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction and quality. (15%)
Implement emergency organization procedures and training through the management of the Security staff to ensure appropriate protection for the hotel guests, staff and company assets. (3%)
6. Execute and promote the Accident Prevention Program to minimize liabilities and related expenses. (3%)
7. Manage the maintenance/sanitation of the front and back of the house to protect the assets, comply with regulations and ensure quality service and customer satisfaction. (3%)
8. Assume the responsibilities of the General Manager in his/her absence. (3%)
Pay Transparency Policy Statement
Interstate will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against associates or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another associate or applicant. However, associates who have access to the compensation information of other associates or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other associates or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by Interstate, or (c) consistent with Interstate’s legal duty to furnish information.
7800 Normandale Boulevard
Minneapolis, MN 55439
Telephone (952) 835-7800
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Bloomington - Minneapolis South
574 Room Hotel
At A Glance
Enjoy a warm welcome at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Bloomington - Minneapolis South, and savor our signature warm DoubleTree chocolate chip cookie on arrival. Conveniently located just off I-494 and Hwy 100, our inviting Bloomington, MN hotel is only ten minutes from Minneapolis - St. Paul International Airport (MSP) and the world-famous Mall of America. With plenty of on-site parking, the hotel provides complimentary shuttle service to the airport and local venues.
Choose from a variety of comfortable guest rooms and suites including pool-side rooms with balconies, whirlpool suites and Executive level accommodations. Stay connected in the comfort of your room with WiFi, or catch up with work in the business center.
Offering 70,000 sq. ft. of flexible function space, including two elegant ballrooms, our hotel in Bloomington, MN presents the perfect venue for your next event. Meetings, conventions, social occasions and weddings are a specialty at our hotel south of Minneapolis. Enjoy professional planning and dedicated catering services from our friendly banquet staff.
Plunge into the pool or re-energize with a workout in the modern fitness center. Lounge in the large, soothing whirlpool after a long day. Experience the farm-to-table concept at our on-site restaurant, Crescent Kitchen, or unwind in the bar known for its craft brews and over 80 small batch bourbons and scotches at our Bloomington, MN hotel.
- Prime Bloomington, MN hotel location near entertainment, shopping and dining outlets
- Complimentary parking and shuttle to MSP Airport and Mall of America
- Hotel in Bloomington, MN hotel with 38 modern meeting rooms; over 70,000 sq. ft. of event space
- Comfortable lodging near Mall of America with suites and executive rooms
- On-site dining (breakfast, lunch and dinner) and full bar at Crescent Kitchen
- Modern fitness center and large whirlpool