Posted March 20, 2017 R-119678
You’ve always been hyper alert to your surroundings, with an uncanny sense when things aren’t right. This sharp awareness enables you to prevent loss, and sound experience enables you to act with swift confidence, when trouble surfaces. Your manner is composed and professional, whether reporting minor incidents or responding to serious emergencies. Someone with this talent and expertise would have a great opportunity as a Security Guard with Interstate. It could be you.
As Security Guard, you will
- Be responsible for the safety and security of the entire property and everyone in it.
- Seek out and respond to security problems, issues, concerns, and emergency situations to protect the assets and ensure the safety and security of guests and associates.
- Respond without hesitation to emergency alarms and calls for help, determine course of action, and notify appropriate authorities when warranted.
- Patrol property areas, including parking lots, noting unusual circumstances or security concerns, and taking appropriate action.
- Complete various security reports and forms for investigation, action and liability abatement, documenting loss or personal injury of guests or associates.
High school education or equivalent, with two years experience in loss prevention, is required. CPR and TIPS certification preferred Effective written and verbal English communication skills are required, with additional language helpful. Complete mobility is required; it may be necessary to carry people or emergency equipment during an emergency. Hours are 11:00 PM until 7:00 am. THIS IS A TEMPORARY POSITION for approximately 3 months.
Pay Transparency Policy Statement
Interstate will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against associates or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another associate or applicant. However, associates who have access to the compensation information of other associates or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other associates or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by Interstate, or (c) consistent with Interstate’s legal duty to furnish information.
DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Raleigh - Durham
203 Room All Suite
At A Glance
Choose DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Raleigh-Durham, an all-suite Durham, North Carolina hotel that offers a resort-like atmosphere and a great location. This hotel, renovated in March 2014, is ten minutes from Raleigh-Durham International Airport and minutes from Research Triangle Park (RTP). We are near Duke University, University of North Carolina, North Carolina State University and North Carolina Central University.
Select this two-room suite hotel in Durham, NC, with suites that feature separate living rooms with sleeper sofas, bedrooms, dressing areas and bathrooms. Watch a program on one of the two flat-screen TVs. Microwave snacks in your room and keep beverages cool with your in-room refrigerator.
Enjoy the ambiance of this mini-resort offering beautiful lakeside views and a lakeside terrace that accommodates up to 300 people. The Lakeside Terrace is ideal for social events including wedding ceremonies, receptions and family reunions at our hotel in Durham, NC.
Indulge in fresh seafood from our restaurant, the Piney Point Grill and Seafood Bar. This restaurant serves American cuisine in a casual environment. Dine at the restaurant, in the comfort of your suite or outdoors on the patio. Enjoy a drink and an appetizer while watching a sporting event at the Piney Point Bar.
- Raleigh-Durham hotel 10 minutes from the Raleigh-Durham International Airport
- Complimentary transportation to the airport, Research Triangle Park and The Streets at SouthPoint
- On-site casual dining and bar
- Tennis, paddleboats, walking trails and bicycle paths available
- Five meeting rooms, five conference suites and outdoor Lakeside Terrace venue