Posted March 20, 2017 R-119795
For some, traveling and being away is fun; however, many travelers miss being home. Our Housekeeping team makes our hotels feel like home. As a Room Attendant, your contribution helps ensure guests an enjoyable and comfortable stay.
As Housekeeper, you will
- Clean, dust, polish and vacuum to make sure guest rooms and bathrooms meet hotel standards.
- Change linens, make beds, and leave the bathroom sparkling.
- Restock all guest room supplies, like soap and shampoo.
- Organize your linen closet, restock your cart, and get ready for the next day, before your shift ends each day.
- Greet guests that you encounter during your shift with a friendly smile.
To be successful in this role, you need basic English communication skills. This job requires continuous movement, regularly bending, lifting, pushing, pulling, carrying, and moving up to 25-30 pounds. You will also lift or move up to 50 pounds occasionally. You must also be able to stand and walk for an entire shift and perform repetitive motions.
Pay Transparency Policy Statement
Interstate will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against associates or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another associate or applicant. However, associates who have access to the compensation information of other associates or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other associates or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by Interstate, or (c) consistent with Interstate’s legal duty to furnish information.
11260 Point East Drive
Rancho Cordova, CA 95742
Telephone (916) 638-4141
Doubletree Suites by Hilton Sacramento/Rancho Cordova
159 Room All Suite
At A Glance
Welcome to DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Sacramento – Rancho Cordova, where our friendly staff look forward to greeting guests at check-in with a warm chocolate chip cookie. Our location, just 11 miles east of Sacramento, blends the beauty of the majestic American River, with the hustle and bustle of downtown Folsom just an exit away. Our all-suite Sacramento/Rancho Cordova hotel is located close to many local areas of interest. Within a short driving distance guests will find something for all ages to enjoy, including wineries, aquatic parks, rafting and shopping. There are also plenty of restaurants to suit every taste nearby, whether visitors are in the mood for steak, barbecue, sushi or Mexican fare.
Guests can stay connected in our business center, E-Room. With 1,300 sq. ft. event space and contemporary audio/visual technology, our Rancho Cordova hotel is ideal for conferences, meetings and social events up to 100 attendees.
Cozy yet open, our full-service restaurant, the H Bar, overlooks the outdoor courtyard and pool, and serves signature cocktails, locally crafted beer, exclusive wines and an extensive tapas-style menu. Guests can pick up snacks, sandwiches, salads, beer and wine in our convenient onsite guest market. They can energize with state-of-the-art equipment in our exercise room, or refresh in the sparkling outdoor swimming pool and whirlpool.
- Newly upgraded, all-suite hotel in Rancho Cordova, near shops, dining and attractions
- Well-equipped fitness room and a beautiful outdoor swimming pool and whirlpool
- 1,300 sq. ft. meeting and event space, and a complimentary business center
- Selection of spacious suites, with a variety of features and amenities
- Full-service bar and restaurant overlooking the courtyard and pool
- Al fresco patio with comfortable seating