Posted April 21, 2017 R-120026
Ever have to stay away from home? Then you understand just how important a clean, safe and welcoming environment is. Using your ability to effectively manage and participate as a valued Hotel leader, your contribution as an Executive Housekeeper can make all the difference,
As Executive Housekeeper, you will
- Oversee a dedicated housekeeping team to ensure the comfort and safety of guests, while helping meet and exceed business goals. Create an environment that’s safe and engaging, where motivated people want to join, learn, do their best, and advance. Lead a diverse team by modeling the way, by empowering, and coaching throughout the employment lifecycle.
- Successfully administer the department’s budget. Ensure financial goals are met through budget development and oversight.
- Protect the brand and asset by ensuring that programs are smoothly implemented and compliant. And, if something goes wrong, you make it right for the guest.
Clear, effective English verbal and written communication skills are required, with a second language preferred. Microsoft Word and Excel proficiency is required. This position requires the physical ability to lift and carry up to 25 lbs.
Pay Transparency Policy Statement
Interstate will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against associates or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another associate or applicant. However, associates who have access to the compensation information of other associates or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other associates or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by Interstate, or (c) consistent with Interstate’s legal duty to furnish information.
15575 Jimmy Durante Blvd.
Del Mar, CA 92014-1901
Telephone (858) 792-5200
Current Job OpeningsPrint Flyer
- Banquet Houseperson
- Employee Cafeteria Attendant
- Executive Housekeeper
- Front Desk Agent
- Human Resources Manager
- Lobby Houseman (PM)
- Night Cleaner (Food & Beverage)
- Pool Server
- Prep Cook (AM)
- Reservations Revenue Analyst/Group Coordinator
- Revenue Analyst/Group Coordinator
- Room Attendant
Hilton San Diego/Del Mar
257 Room Hotel
At A Glance
We are a tranquil getaway at our Hilton San Diego/Del Mar hotel. Our prime Del Mar location is less than a mile from beautiful beaches, across the street from Del Mar Racetrack and close to San Diego’s most popular attractions. Visitors can take advantage of our complimentary transportation within a five-mile radius of the hotel. Guests can explore first-class amenities such as our beautiful outdoor pool and on-site dining.
- Across the street from the famous Del Mar Racetrack and Del Mar Fairgrounds
- Complimentary WiFi access
- Fresh cuisine and daily happy hour specials at coastalKITCHEN restaurant
- Complimentary transportation within a 5-mile radius
- 6,000 sq. ft. Del Mar Ballroom, perfect for a Del Mar special event
- 2015 TripAdvisor Certiciate of Excellence Award winner