Posted April 19, 2017 R-121610
You’ve always been hyper alert to your surroundings, with an uncanny sense when things aren’t right. This sharp awareness enables you to prevent loss, and sound experience enables you to act with swift confidence, when trouble surfaces. Your manner is composed and professional, whether reporting minor incidents or responding to serious emergencies. Someone with this talent and expertise would have a great opportunity as a Security Guard with Interstate. It could be you.
As Security Guard, you will
- Be responsible for the safety and security of the entire property and everyone in it.
- Seek out and respond to security problems, issues, concerns, and emergency situations to protect the assets and ensure the safety and security of guests and associates.
- Respond without hesitation to emergency alarms and calls for help, determine course of action, and notify appropriate authorities when warranted.
- Patrol property areas, including parking lots, noting unusual circumstances or security concerns, and taking appropriate action.
- Complete various security reports and forms for investigation, action and liability abatement, documenting loss or personal injury of guests or associates.
High school education or equivalent, with two years experience in loss prevention, is required. Current CPR and First Aid Training certificates and TIPS training are required. Effective written and verbal English communication skills are required, with additional language helpful. Complete mobility is required; it may be necessary to carry people or emergency equipment during an emergency.
Pay Transparency Policy Statement
Interstate will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against associates or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another associate or applicant. However, associates who have access to the compensation information of other associates or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other associates or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by Interstate, or (c) consistent with Interstate’s legal duty to furnish information.
50 Kingsmill Road
Williamsburg, VA 23185
Telephone (757) 220-2500
Current Job OpeningsPrint Flyer
- Banquet Captain
- Banquet Houseperson
- Banquet Manager
- Banquet Room Attendant
- Banquet Server
- Banquet Steward
- Cook I
- Front Desk Intern
- Laundry Attendant
- Laundry Attendant (overnight)
- Lobby Attendant
- Night Room Attendant
- PBX Operator
- Restaurant Cashier
- Restaurant Server
- Room Attendant
- Room Attendant
- Room Service Attendant
- Room Service Attendant
- Sales Administrative Assistant
- Sales Manager
- Sales Senior Manager
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Williamsburg
295 Room Hotel
At A Glance
Welcome to DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Williamsburg, the closest hotel to the thrilling Busch Gardens theme park. We offer shuttle service to and from the park (fee applies).
Begin your stay with our delicious warm chocolate chip cookie. Our amenities and services are great for families, events and groups with complimentary WiFi and 37-inch HDTVs. Swim in our indoor and outdoor pools and relax in the poolside courtyard.
Nearby attractions include a world-famous golf course and The College of William & Mary. History buffs enjoy Colonial Williamsburg, historic Jamestown and Yorktown. The hotel offers easy access to dining and shopping at the Premium Outlets.
The hotel offers delicious pub fare and cocktails at Pitchers Lounge. Surf the web and sip coffee at the internet café. We offer a 24-hour fitness center for your convenience.
Our versatile Williamsburg, VA meeting spaces are ideal for your next meeting or social event. Our professional event services managers and an award-winning culinary team ensure your event runs smoothly.
- Closest full-service hotel to Busch Gardens, shuttle to and from the park
- Easy access to Water Country USA, I-64, I-199, airports, businesses and attractions
- Indoor and outdoor swimming pools, modern 24-hour fitness center
- Three on-site dining options, including a convenient internet café
- 48,000 sq. ft. of meeting space with WiFi, 24-hour business center