Posted June 19, 2017 R-121711
You are a whiz with Excel, have a knack for numbers and possess great attention to detail. You are organized and methodical when working through the general ledger and you love being busy and productive. If this sounds like you then we can use your enthusiasm and abilities as an Accounting Clerk with Interstate!
As Accounting Clerk, you will
- Use your knack for detail and accuracy to ensure invoices, worksheets and ledger entries are processed timely and correctly.
- Ensure accurate coding in accounting systems and any exceptions are correctly coded and routed for approval.
- Help colleagues and Interstate support departments with accounting questions and solve problems as they pop up.
- Maintain accurate records for tracking and follow-up.
High school education or equivalent experience is required. An accounting background is preferred but not required. Strong organizational skills and attention to detail are expected. This position requires the ability to compile facts and figures. You will regularly use a computer, various software and a calculator. You must be able to communicate effectively and courteously over the telephone and in person.
Pay Transparency Policy Statement
Interstate will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against associates or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another associate or applicant. However, associates who have access to the compensation information of other associates or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other associates or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by Interstate, or (c) consistent with Interstate’s legal duty to furnish information.
60 Battery Street
Burlington, VT 05401
Telephone (802) 658-6500
Current Job OpeningsPrint Flyer
- Accounts Receiveable Specialist
- Banquet Set Up
- Bell Staff/Driver
- Breakfast Server
- Cook I
- Engineers/Maintenance I (entry)
- Executive Lounge Attendant
- Front Office Supervisor
- Guest Service Agent
- Housekeeping Supervisor
- Housekeeping Supervisor
- Night Audit Supervisor
- Night Auditor
- Public Area Attendant
- Restaurant Server
- Room Attendant
257 Room Hotel
At A Glance
Situated on the waterfront, Hilton Burlington offers expansive views of the scenic Lake Champlain and the picturesque Adirondacks. With its convenient location, on-site amenities and substantial event space, our hotel has something for everyone. Visitors can explore the area’s many attractions and activities including a scenic lake cruise on The Spirit of Ethan Allen and Burlington Segway Tours.
- Located downtown on Lake Champlain
- 2 blocks from the historic Church Street Marketplace
- Minutes from Burlington International Airport and Interstate 89
- Lake view rooms with panoramas of the Adirondack Mountains
- Indoor pool, whirlpool and fitness room