Posted April 20, 2017 R-121805
You have a proven record of building operations maintenance. You like monitoring systems and overseeing people so that everything and everyone operates at full capacity. If you’re up to the challenge, Interstate’s Engineering Supervisor position might be just the opportunity for you!
As Engineering Supervisor, you will
- Use your talent for overseeing people, and getting things done on time and under budget, ensuring regular preventive action for the protection and comfort of guests, and safety and security of the asset and associates.
- Create an environment where motivated people want to join, learn, do their best, and advance. Oversee a diverse team of skilled engineers by modeling the way, by empowering, and coaching throughout the employment lifecycle.
- Schedule and monitor service requests for optimal guest experience.
- Keep a pulse on purchase requests, expenses and utility consumption, in order to meet or exceed budget goals.
- Help with division administration, ensuring documentation is maintained for smooth operations and liability abatement.
A high school education or equivalent, with two to three years experience in a related position is required. This position also requires advanced knowledge in building maintenance or engineering. You must be able to communicate clearly and effectively. This position involves frequent lifting and carrying at least 40 pounds and requires complete mobility.
Pay Transparency Policy Statement
Interstate will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against associates or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another associate or applicant. However, associates who have access to the compensation information of other associates or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other associates or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by Interstate, or (c) consistent with Interstate’s legal duty to furnish information.
Fairfield Inn & Suites Springdale
74 Room Hotel
Our NEWLY RENOVATED HOTEL is located in the Northwest Arkansas business corridor. We offer top quality amenities, innovative meeting solutions, and a friendly, caring staff. This Silver Award Winning hotel is easy to find and central to landmarks such as Arvest Ballpark, Wal-Mart Home Office, JB Hunt Corporate Headquarters, Tyson Foods International Headquarters, Lake Fayetteville, Beaver Lake, and The University of Arkansas. Fairfield Inn and Suites is perfect for all occasions including Sporting Tournaments, Bikes, Blues, and BBQ, War Eagle and all Razorback Sporting Events. Visitors can host a business party on our spacious patio or enjoy time with their family near the indoor pool. All of our suites are equipped with 32" LCD's, a spacious living area, and plush bedding. The hotel features a 24 hour fitness center. Guests can enjoy a hot breakfast with items like fresh waffles, biscuits & gravy, eggs, sausage, and other healthy and delicious food. Fairfield Inn and Suites “let’s get it done”.