Posted April 20, 2017 R-121660
You’re like magic.. As a Banquet Conference Room Attendant, your contribution helps ensure guests an enjoyable and comfortable stay.
As a Banquet Conference Room Attendant, you will:
- Do your part to help the event shine by vacuuming floors, shampooing carpets, cleaning walls, windows and mirrors in event space and surrounding public areas. Ensure supplies are available according to the Banquet Event Order and equipment is set up and functioning properly. Periodically tidy the space, clearing away dishes, straightening furnishings, and refreshing soiled linen throughout the event.
- Clean bathrooms in the conference room space
- Organize closets
- Pitch in to help with banquet service and attend to guest needs and special requests with prompt “can-do” courtesy
- Greet guests that you encounter during your shift with a friendly smile.
To be successful in this role, you need basic English communication skills. This job requires continuous movement, regularly bending, lifting, pushing, pulling, carrying, and moving up to 25-30 pounds. You will also lift or move up to 50 pounds occasionally. You must also be able to stand and walk for an entire shift and perform repetitive motions.
A high school education or equivalent is required, with three months food service or hospitality experience helpful. Basic math and English written and verbal communication skills is required. This position requires full mobility, continuous movement and heavy lifting, up to 100 pounds occasionally and up to 50 pounds frequently (moving furniture, equipment, staging, etc.)
Pay Transparency Policy Statement
Interstate will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against associates or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another associate or applicant. However, associates who have access to the compensation information of other associates or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other associates or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by Interstate, or (c) consistent with Interstate’s legal duty to furnish information.
50 Kingsmill Road
Williamsburg, VA 23185
Telephone (757) 220-2500
Current Job OpeningsPrint Flyer
- Banquet Captain
- Banquet Houseperson
- Banquet Manager
- Banquet Room Attendant
- Banquet Server
- Banquet Steward
- Cook I
- Front Desk Intern
- Laundry Attendant
- Laundry Attendant (overnight)
- Lobby Attendant
- Night Room Attendant
- PBX Operator
- Restaurant Cashier
- Restaurant Server
- Room Attendant
- Room Attendant
- Room Service Attendant
- Room Service Attendant
- Sales Administrative Assistant
- Sales Manager
- Sales Senior Manager
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Williamsburg
295 Room Hotel
At A Glance
Welcome to DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Williamsburg, the closest hotel to the thrilling Busch Gardens theme park. We offer shuttle service to and from the park (fee applies).
Begin your stay with our delicious warm chocolate chip cookie. Our amenities and services are great for families, events and groups with complimentary WiFi and 37-inch HDTVs. Swim in our indoor and outdoor pools and relax in the poolside courtyard.
Nearby attractions include a world-famous golf course and The College of William & Mary. History buffs enjoy Colonial Williamsburg, historic Jamestown and Yorktown. The hotel offers easy access to dining and shopping at the Premium Outlets.
The hotel offers delicious pub fare and cocktails at Pitchers Lounge. Surf the web and sip coffee at the internet café. We offer a 24-hour fitness center for your convenience.
Our versatile Williamsburg, VA meeting spaces are ideal for your next meeting or social event. Our professional event services managers and an award-winning culinary team ensure your event runs smoothly.
- Closest full-service hotel to Busch Gardens, shuttle to and from the park
- Easy access to Water Country USA, I-64, I-199, airports, businesses and attractions
- Indoor and outdoor swimming pools, modern 24-hour fitness center
- Three on-site dining options, including a convenient internet café
- 48,000 sq. ft. of meeting space with WiFi, 24-hour business center