Posted April 21, 2017 R-121835
Your foundation in housekeeping is solid. You like the variety and movement the day presents, and you’ve got a knack with people and juggling schedules is a snap. Your trained eye quickly spots things out of order. You strive for the most efficient way to complete tasks safely and enjoy sharing what you know. If you’re up for the challenge, Interstate’s Housekeeping Supervisor position may be a great opportunity for you.
As Housekeeping Supervisor, you will
- Use your talent for overseeing people and getting things done on time and under budget. Use your knowledge and experience to take preventive measures for the protection and comfort of guests, and the safety and security of associates and the asset.
- Enable an environment where motivated people want to join, learn, do their best, and advance. Oversee a diverse team of well-trained housekeepers by modeling the way, by empowering, sharing what you know, and coaching throughout the employment lifecycle.
- Use your practiced eye to ensure all guest and service areas are cleaned and turndown service delivered. Take action for loss prevention, optimal health and hygiene, to ensure guest comfort and associate safety.
- Apply your talent for juggling to plan and schedule assignments and manage special requests for exceptional guest experience.
- Keep a pulse on supplies and expenses, in order to meet or exceed budget goals.
- Respond to guest requests and concerns, attending to guest needs with prompt courtesy.
A high school education or equivalent experience, with one to two years of employment related experience is required. Working knowledge of housekeeping is expected. Supervisory skills are required. You must be able to communicate effectively with staff, management and guests, and a second language may be required. The ability to operate a two-way radio, cleaning and general office equipment, including a computer, is expected. This position requires continuous movement and standing, and the ability to lift up to 25 pounds and push or pull up to 35 pounds.
Pay Transparency Policy Statement
Interstate will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against associates or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another associate or applicant. However, associates who have access to the compensation information of other associates or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other associates or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by Interstate, or (c) consistent with Interstate’s legal duty to furnish information.
661 NW 53rd Street
Boca Raton, FL 33487
Telephone (561) 994-8200
Embassy Suites by Hilton Boca Raton
263 Room All Suite
At A Glance
Experience the refreshed and updated Embassy Suites by Hilton Boca Raton redesigned with the family and corporate traveler in mind. Close to warm, sunny Florida beaches, family attractions, universities, shopping and many Fortune 500 companies of Boca Raton. Our Boca Raton hotel is conveniently located in Palm Beach County at the border of Broward County.
This all-suite Boca Raton hotel is an equal distance from the Palm Beach and Fort Lauderdale International Airports. Ride the complimentary shuttle to locations within a 3-mile radius.
Begin your adventure in our contemporary elegant newly renovated lobby featuring a sleek open floor plan with tranquil water features, and a refreshing splash of greenery outlining the professionally decorated Atrium. Enjoy our signature complimentary services in our transformed surroundings at our hotel in Boca Raton.
Start your day at our Boca Raton hotel with a free made-to-order breakfast. Unwind at the end of the day with a complimentary Evening Reception. Exercise at the 24-hour fitness center or melt away stress in the outdoor heated pool.
Plan your business meeting, wedding or special event in 15,000 sq. ft. of wireless space divided into ballroom, meeting and boardroom venues.
- Midway between Fort Lauderdale and Palm Beach International Airports
- Located in Arvida Park of Commerce corporate center, convenient to Fortune 500 companies
- Free made-to-order breakfast and complimentary Evening Reception
- Suites with pull-out sofa sleeper, mini-refrigerator, microwave and internet
- 15,000 sq. ft. of flexible indoor/outdoor meeting space for events and weddings