Posted May 16, 2017 R-123046
You have a welcoming personality and helpful nature. You’re happiest when you’re juggling tasks and crave a variety of challenges. You have a passion for order and a gift for communicating understandably. Your active learning and listening skills are tuned to high volume. And you want to learn everything there is to know about Human Resources in hospitality. The Human Resources Coordinator position with Interstate may be an excellent opportunity to exercise your talents, hone your skills and increase your understanding of the discipline.
As Human Resources Coordinator, you will
- Provide overall support to the human resources department, enabling smooth operations in a fast-paced environment. Use your multi-tasking talents to assist with associate and management needs during the employment lifecycle.
- Employ your excellent people skills to help with the hiring process and Employee Relations matters.
- Help ensure safety and regulatory compliance by maintaining employment and termination records and logs and regulatory tracking. Administer OSHA, workers comp, unemployment claims, ensuring effective communication flow between all parties.
- Effectively communicate important info to associates, including benefits, and assist with orientation. Ensure that associate bulletin boards are current, interesting, and include safety info.
- Actively participate in the associate review process and administer payroll action changes timely and accurately.
- Ensure the office is equipped with the supplies needed to function smoothly.
An Associate or Bachelors Degree in Human Resources Management or related field or equivalent education is helpful, with a minimum one-year hotel or Human Resources-related experience required. The ability to operate a computer and a minimum typing speed of 35 words per minute is required. Excellent English verbal and written communication skills are required, with a second language helpful. Occasional travel is required for recruitment.
Pay Transparency Policy Statement
Interstate will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against associates or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another associate or applicant. However, associates who have access to the compensation information of other associates or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other associates or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by Interstate, or (c) consistent with Interstate’s legal duty to furnish information.
6481 Washington Street
Yountville, CA 94599
Telephone (707) 944-8877
Current Job OpeningsPrint Flyer
- Accounting Clerk
- Banquet Manager OEM
- Banquet Server
- Banquet Server
- Banquet Setup
- Banquet Sever
- Bell Staff
- Catering/Conference Service Manager OEM
- Chef de Cuisine
- Concierge - Spa
- Director of Catering & Banquets
- Front Desk Agent
- Group Sales Manager OEM
- Human Resources Coordinator
- Massage Therapist
- Pool Server
- Restaurant Server
- Room Attendant
- Spa Attendant
- Spa Attendant
- Turndown Attendant
Villagio Inn and Spa
112 Room Hotel
Splendid Tuscan architecture, palazzo-style décor and acres of olive trees, gardens and Wine Country landscape frame Villagio Inn & Spa. Nestled in the heart of Yountville, surrounded by gorgeous vineyards, we bring the best of Napa Valley’s unofficial culinary capital directly to your doorstep. Sample the numerous Michelin-starred restaurants, bistros and cafés along Washington Street, including Philippe Jeanty's Bistro Jeanty and The French Laundry by Thomas Keller. Explore the eclectic shops and art galleries beckoning only steps from the hotel.
Guests can greet the day with our complimentary champagne breakfast. Amply provided with healthy options, baked breads, pastries and fresh juices, it’s the perfect beginning whether your plans include a wine tasting jaunt or nothing more than relaxing by the heated pool. Guests seeking more active pursuits can visit the gym, staffed with personal trainers, play a few sets of tennis or strike up a Bocce game on the vineyard-side court. Be sure to save time to sneak away to Spa Villagio, a peaceful and intimate oasis featuring luxurious treatment rooms and indulgent private spa suites appointed with indoor and outdoor oversized sunken infinity tubs, fireplaces, steam showers and wet bars.