Posted May 19, 2017 R-123223
Helpful by nature, with a watchful eye, you’re happiest in motion. Upon arrival, you scan the area to see what needs attending. You enjoy tidying up and making sure everything’s in its place. You pitch in to help housekeeping with heavy lifting and attend to guest needs. And you love saving the day when you find that missing treasure, whether expensive valuable or precious sentiment. If you’re ready for a change and want to make a difference, consider an opportunity with Interstate, as Houseperson.
As Houseperson, you will
- Make rounds through the halls each shift to ensure public areas are clean and tidy, taking care to remove or replace anything out of order.
- Coordinate and help housekeeping with heavy lifting and priority requests.
- Use your watchfulness to report missing or found articles and any sign of damage or needed repair.
- Be graciously attentive to guests, answering questions and getting additional help when it’s needed.
Prior housekeeping experience is helpful. The ability to communicate effectively in Basic English is required. The ability to operate a vacuum, floor buffer, carpet cleaner and pressure washer is expected.
Pay Transparency Policy Statement
Interstate will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against associates or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another associate or applicant. However, associates who have access to the compensation information of other associates or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other associates or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by Interstate, or (c) consistent with Interstate’s legal duty to furnish information.
5400 Plantation Road
Captiva, FL 33924
Telephone (239) 472-5111
Current Job OpeningsPrint Flyer
- Assistant Restaurant Manager
- Banquet Server
- Beach Attendant
- Bell Staff
- Catering Sales Manager
- Fleet Mechanic & Golf Equipment Technician
- Floor Care Technician
- Front Desk Agent
- General Maintenance Technician
- Golf Cart Attendant
- Golf Course Landscaper
- Housekeeping Manager
- Housekeeping Supervisor
- Pool Attendant
- Restaurant Cashier
- Restaurant Server
- Restaurant Server
South Seas Island Resort
471 Room Resort
Family. Nature. Comfort.
For decades, generations of families have made South Seas Island Resort on Captiva Island the vacation destination of choice in which to share treasured moments and make lasting memories. This iconic 330-acre wildlife preserve spans two and a half miles of shell-laden beaches framing the tranquil waters of the Gulf of Mexico. As a quiet retreat, the resort is designed to take full advantage of the existing landscape, offering a destination rich in family recreation and wondrous natural beauty. Feel at home in an assortment of accommodations, ranging from charming villas and cottages, private homes and condos to comfortable hotel rooms.
Experience South Seas – a resort village and wildlife sanctuary with boundless opportunity for adventure and relaxation. Uncover the infinite possibilities that exist within this island getaway, poised to inspire and delight both the young, and the young at heart.
- Located directly on the Gulf of Mexico on Captiva Island, Florida
- A wide variety of accommodations from guest rooms to one, two and three bedroom villas, condominiums and cottages. Two to Six Bedroom Private homes are also available.
- South Seas offers an array of activities for guests of all ages
- Delicious on-site dining
- Bordered by two-and-a-half miles of private white-sand beach
- 35 miles from South West Florida International Airport (RSW)
- Just 32 miles from Fort Myers, with a peaceful, secluded-island feel