Posted May 19, 2017 R-123255
You are the right hand of the restaurant manager. You have a watchful eye and an attentive nature that’s perpetually tuned in to server care and guest need. You generously share what you know and transfer issues into constructive opportunities.
Communications are fluid between management and shifts and operations are smooth. Your energy is high and potential for growth considerable. A Restaurant Supervisor position with Interstate may be a great opportunity for you to realize your full potential.
As Restaurant Supervisor, you will
- Use your experience and attentive nature to assist the Restaurant Manager in all aspects of restaurant operations to elevate the guest experience and ensure associate safety. Ensure overall restaurant cleanliness and set up. Help restaurant managers conduct menu classes and taste panels.
- Oversee servers and Dining Room Attendants to ensure optimal appearance and exceptional guest care, watchful of guests’ need for service.
- Help the manager establish and monitor sidework and maintain the bank.
- Ensure receipt and accurate flow of communications between shifts. Be aware of what happened in the prior shift and clearly convey happenings for the next. Keep a pulse on and manage staffing needs. Ensure the manager is informed of special events, house counts and noteworthy situations.
High school education or equivalent, with one to two years cash handling experience required. Host and serving experience is also helpful. Excellent written and verbal English communication skills are required, with a second language helpful. You must be able to deal with difficult situations and people, while exhibiting a consistent level of professionalism. The ability to use purchasing and point of sale systems is expected. This position requires full mobility, continuous movement, lifting and carrying up to 30 pounds.
Pay Transparency Policy Statement
Interstate will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against associates or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another associate or applicant. However, associates who have access to the compensation information of other associates or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other associates or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by Interstate, or (c) consistent with Interstate’s legal duty to furnish information.
333 West Kilbourne Avenue
Milwaukee, WI 53203
Telephone (414) 276-1234
Current Job OpeningsPrint Flyer
- Accounting Assistant
- Assistant Banquet Manager
- Banquet Houseperson
- Banquet Server
- Bar Back
- Bar Server
- Cafe Cook, A.M.
- Convention Services Manager
- Cook I
- Housekeeping Supervisor
- In Room Dining Server
- Marketing Manager OEM
- Night Auditor (3rd shift)
- Restaurant Shift Leader
- Restaurant Supervisor
- Restaurant Supervisor
- Room Attendant
- Room Attendant (PM)
- Sales Coordinator
Hyatt Regency Milwaukee
483 Room Hotel
Experience Milwaukee the way it was meant to be seen - from our sensational Milwaukee hotel. The Hyatt Regency Milwaukee is a contemporary urban hotel located in bustling downtown Milwaukee. Whether you’re in town for a business meeting or a family getaway, our hotel is your ideal resting place. Relax in your spacious room, featuring plush Hyatt Grand Bed II ™, workout in our StayFit™ Gym and savor market-fresh cuisine at Bistro 333.
Connected to the Wisconsin Center, the city’s convention center, Hyatt Regency Milwaukee features over 33,000 square feet of diverse meeting and event space. Opened in October 2015, our newly renovated rooftop ballroom, Vue, features unrivaled circular views of the city and is the ideal space for weddings and meetings. Guests stay connected with complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the hotel and a full-service business center.