Posted June 19, 2017 R-124816
You’re welcoming by nature and have a knack for remembering details. You’re happiest when juggling tasks and getting it right is important to you. You have a flair for taste tempting, the gift of persuasion, and an aim to please. Your excellent service and genuine care is appreciated, which guests immediately recognize and reward. Interstate’s Restaurant Server position may be a great way for you to earn your potential.
As a Restaurant Server, you will
- Deliver prompt, excellent service to ensure an exceptional guest experience.
- Offer helpful guidance with menu offerings, responding knowledgeably to questions.
- Help with dessert and beverage preparation and ensure all dishes present well and are to order before serving promptly to guests.
- Periodically check in to ensure guest needs are met, then graciously present an accurate check and collect payment at the conclusion of the meal.
Excellent verbal and written English communication skills are required. One year of server experience is helpful. Successful TIPs training and the ability to use Interstate order and payment systems is expected. This position requires full mobility, continuous quick-paced movement, lifting and carrying up to 40 pounds and pushing food carts up to 100 pounds.
Pay Transparency Policy Statement
Interstate will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against associates or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another associate or applicant. However, associates who have access to the compensation information of other associates or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other associates or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by Interstate, or (c) consistent with Interstate’s legal duty to furnish information.
Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix North Happy Valley
126 Room Hotel
At A Glance
Visitors will discover contemporary conveniences for Phoenix and beyond at Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix North Happy Valley hotel. Set minutes from Phoenix Deer Valley (DVT) Airport, this hotel in North Phoenix is convenient to freeways, just off I-17, providing an ideal base for downtown Phoenix and neighboring Glendale, AZ. Whether guests are in town to visit North Phoenix corporations such as Honeywell, Chubb Insurance and Wells Fargo Bank, or tee off at Scottsdale golf courses, this North Phoenix hotel offers a central base.
Guests can work smart in our complimentary 24-hour business center, or from their room, with complimentary WiFi access throughout this North Phoenix hotel. We offer favorites at The Garden Grille & Bar cooked-to-order breakfast and full dinner menu. Guests can maintain their exercise routine in our modern fitness center and refresh in the outdoor pool. Any one can host meetings in our boardrooms and Phoenix events for up to 200 guests in our Ballroom.
- 2 miles from Phoenix Deer Valley Airport and within 30 minutes of Phoenix Sky Harbor
- Cooked-to-order breakfast, evening meals and in-room dining at The Garden Grille & Bar
- We can host 10-200 guests in our meeting and function rooms
- Fitness center and outdoor swimming pool