Posted July 19, 2017 R-124440
It’s all about the people for you. You understand that your department is a critical, often first, touch point for guests. Your expert skill and natural ability to foster relationships ensures that your team’s ON it. You’re a wiz at juggling schedules. You know the groups and arrival times to staff efficiently, with operational ease top of mind. Fluid communications and accurate timely reporting keep departmental partners informed, enabling smooth operations and increased profitability. Ready to rise? Interstate’s Front Office Supervisor position may be the perfect opportunity for your talent to shine and your career to elevate.
As Front Office Supervisor, you will
- Oversee the front desk staff to ensure optimal guest experience and smooth front desk operation. Pitching in, you attend to guest needs at the front desk. You know the property layout by heart to ably guide guests and answer questions.
- Create an environment where motivated people want to join, learn, do their best, and advance. Oversee a diverse team of motivated desk agents by modeling the way, by training, empowering, and coaching throughout the employment lifecycle.
- Keep a pulse on workflow, room status and group activity and effectively communicate info for well informed fellow departments, to increase team efficiency and overall productivity.
- Help with security by ensuring cashier reports balance, banks and deposits are verified, and key control is monitored.
A high school education or equivalent is required, with one to two years’ supervisory experience in hospitality or other customer-related position. You must have excellent verbal and written English communication skills, with a second language helpful. The ability to access, retrieve and leverage info from the hotel property management system is expected. You must also be able to handle cash or credit transactions and have Microsoft Office and Excel proficiency. General office equipment and cash register operation knowledge is expected.
Pay Transparency Policy Statement
Interstate will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against associates or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another associate or applicant. However, associates who have access to the compensation information of other associates or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other associates or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by Interstate, or (c) consistent with Interstate’s legal duty to furnish information.
Comfort Suites Park Place
120 Room All Suite
The Comfort Suites® Milwaukee - Park Place hotel in Milwaukee offers all the essentials you need to stay on your game and be your best. We’re just minutes away from the Milwaukee County Zoo.
This all-suites Milwaukee hotel offers convenience to other sites such as Bayshore Mall, Froedtert Hospital and Miller Park in addition to:
- Mayfair Mall
- Wisconsin State Fair Park
- Harley Davidson Headquarters & Museum
- Uihlein Soccer Fields
- Walter Schroeder Aquatic Center
We are near businesses like Kohl's and Briggs & Stratton and a short drive from the Summerfest Grounds. Corporate shuttles are available. We are also a short drive from popular attractions like Holy Hill in Hubertus, WI.