Posted October 12, 2017 R-126227
The business of food is your life. The business of people is your passion. When you combine the two, magic happens. Your sound experience brings the big picture into plain view, financial analysis is a breeze, and sharing what you know, a given. Your mission is to enable clear pathways for the talented, motivated, highly skilled teams of managers and associates to do their thing. Exercising your creativity, to conjure up exciting promotions that elevate guest experience and capture market share, is icing on the cake. You LOVE what you do. Then, a Food and Beverage Manager position with Interstate may be a great opportunity for you.
As Food and Beverage Manager, you will
- Exercise your experience and relationship building talents to manage all aspects of Restaurant, Room Service, and Lounge operations, ensuring exceptional guest experience, operational efficiency, and financial goal achievement.
- Set the tone and help managers to lead their diverse, talented, and engaged teams. Clear the way for trusted managers to guide, inspire, transform conflict into effective problem solving, enabling cohesive teams to ensure optimal guest experience and realize business and financial goal achievement. Lead a diverse team by modeling the way, by empowering, and coaching throughout the employment lifecycle.
- Keep a pulse on financial operations. Overseeing multiple outlet budgets, forecasting and effectively communicating results for revenue maximization, optimized staff and supply management, and elevated guest experience.
- Leverage your understanding of trend and channel your creativity to create and manage guest-enticing promotions and presentations, capturing maximum in-house guest and expanded local market share, and elevating guest experience.
- Do your part to maintain a safe guest and work environment and protect the hotel asset.
A four-year college degree or equivalent education or experience is required, with four years’ experience in a related position. Advanced knowledge of food and beverage or hospitality industries is expected with applicable Food Safety certifications. To be successful in this position, excellent written and verbal English communications skills are essential, with a second language helpful. Regular use of computer, business equipment and software is expected. This position requires full mobility and the ability to lift, carry and move up to 30 pounds on a regular basis.
Pay Transparency Policy Statement
Interstate will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against associates or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another associate or applicant. However, associates who have access to the compensation information of other associates or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other associates or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by Interstate, or (c) consistent with Interstate’s legal duty to furnish information.
101 Andrew Young International Blvd.
Atlanta, GA 30303
Telephone (404) 524-5555
AC Hotel Atlanta Downtown
255 Room Hotel
Soon to be managed by Interstate Hotels & Resorts
Embrace the modern sophistication of the new AC Hotel Atlanta Downtown - and connect to the city in a truly unique way. Our hotel features gorgeously appointed accommodations and hand-picked amenities - designed to offer guests everything they need, without burdening them with unnecessary extras. Rooms and suites are elegant in their simplicity, with open floorplans, platform beds and intelligent workspaces. The AC Lounge is a vibrant gathering place in which to dine, drink and connect, and our on-site gym allows guests to keep up their fitness routine. Plan an event in one of our modern venue spaces, and let our team help manage every detail. And revel in our prime location; we're moments away from everything visitors want to see, do and experience in downtown Atlanta, Georgia - including Centennial Olympic Park, Mercedes-Benz Arena and much more. We're ready to welcome travelers to the AC Hotel Atlanta Downtown.