Posted July 17, 2017 R-126091
You are helpful and organized by nature, you have the gift of persuasion and you want to learn everything there is to know about sales. Perfect! As Sales Coordinator, you would be well positioned to learn the ins and outs of sales, while supporting a talented Interstate sales team.
As a Sales Coordinator, you will
- Use your excellent organization skills and helpful nature to keep the sales department running smoothly, enabling the sales team to focus fully on booking business and beating sales goals.
- Be the department’s communications hub, ensuring the flow of messages and info within the department and externally between fellow departments, customers and vendors.
- Help the department stay on track to reach targets by inputting data and maintaining spreadsheets to generate reports. Using your eye for detail and passion for order, maintain meticulous records for later reference and reporting.
- Welcome callers and visitors graciously in a professional manner and handle requests promptly.
A high school degree or equivalent education is required, with a college degree helpful. Clear, effective verbal and written English communication skills are essential. This position requires excellent organization skills and attention to detail. The ability to operate a telephone, computer, and various software is expected, with Microsoft Word and Excel knowledge helpful. A general understanding of sales operations is also helpful.
Pay Transparency Policy Statement
Interstate will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against associates or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another associate or applicant. However, associates who have access to the compensation information of other associates or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other associates or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by Interstate, or (c) consistent with Interstate’s legal duty to furnish information.
1010 Northgate Drive
San Rafael, CA 94903
Telephone (415) 479-8800
Four Points by Sheraton San Rafael
235 Room Hotel
Located a short drive from San Francisco in the center of beautiful Marin County, Four Points San Rafael is surrounded by rolling hills, the scenic north coast, and Sonoma and Napa wine country.
At our San Rafael hotel, you'll enjoy the comfort and convenience of a relaxing outdoor heated pool, the Four Points Signature Bed, and fast & free WiFi. Be sure to stop by Hillside Tavern for a bite to eat and a local Best Brew®.
Visitors can host a meeting in our San Rafael event space
- 12,000 square feet of meeting space
- 11 meeting rooms
- Flexible set-up options
- On-site catering