Posted October 8, 2017 R-127667
You’ve always been hyper alert to your surroundings, with an uncanny sense when things aren’t right. This sharp awareness enables you to prevent loss, and sound experience enables you to act with swift confidence, when trouble surfaces. Your manner is composed and professional, whether reporting minor incidents or responding to serious emergencies. Someone with this talent and expertise would have a great opportunity as a Security Guard with Interstate. It could be you.
As Security Guard, you will
- Be responsible for the safety and security of the entire property and everyone in it.
- Seek out and respond to security problems, issues, concerns, and emergency situations to protect the assets and ensure the safety and security of guests and associates.
- Respond without hesitation to emergency alarms and calls for help, determine course of action, and notify appropriate authorities when warranted.
- Patrol property areas, including parking lots, noting unusual circumstances or security concerns, and taking appropriate action.
- Complete various security reports and forms for investigation, action and liability abatement, documenting loss or personal injury of guests or associates.
High school education or equivalent, with two years experience in loss prevention, is required. Current CPR and First Aid Training certificates and TIPS training are required. Effective written and verbal English communication skills are required, with additional language helpful. Complete mobility is required; it may be necessary to carry people or emergency equipment during an emergency.
"Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.”
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Pay Transparency Policy Statement
Interstate will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against associates or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another associate or applicant. However, associates who have access to the compensation information of other associates or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other associates or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by Interstate, or (c) consistent with Interstate’s legal duty to furnish information.
750 Kearny Street
San Francisco, CA 94108
Telephone (415) 433-6600
Hilton San Francisco Financial District
543 Room Hotel
At A Glance
Experience the best of San Francisco’s vibrant culture when you reserve a room at the Hilton San Francisco Financial District hotel. Featuring a prime location in downtown San Francisco and just across the street from Chinatown, your guest room will feature a charming view of either the city or the bay, while being steps away from San Francisco’s iconic entertainment and nightlife. Relax in a hotel room with a warm cosmopolitan vibe and sweeping views of downtown San Francisco, while you prepare for an unforgettable visit to the bustling Financial District!
- Sweeping views of San Francisco’s skyline and the bay
- Located in the heart of the Financial District, walking distance from Chinatown and Fisherman’s Wharf
- Pet Friendly guest rooms available
- Onsite karaoke room, perfect for parties and celebrations in San Francisco
- Executive Lounge featuring continental breakfast, hors d’oeuvres, and complimentary snacks