Posted August 13, 2017 R-127842
For some, traveling and being away is fun; however, many travelers miss being home. Our Housekeeping team makes our hotels feel like home. As a Room Attendant, your contribution helps ensure guests an enjoyable and comfortable stay.
As Housekeeper, you will
- Clean, dust, polish and vacuum to make sure guest rooms and bathrooms meet hotel standards.
- Change linens, make beds, and leave the bathroom sparkling.
- Restock all guest room supplies, like soap and shampoo.
- Organize your linen closet, restock your cart, and get ready for the next day, before your shift ends each day.
- Greet guests that you encounter during your shift with a friendly smile.
To be successful in this role, you need basic English communication skills. This job requires continuous movement, regularly bending, lifting, pushing, pulling, carrying, and moving up to 25-30 pounds. You will also lift or move up to 50 pounds occasionally. You must also be able to stand and walk for an entire shift and perform repetitive motions.
Pay Transparency Policy Statement
Interstate will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against associates or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another associate or applicant. However, associates who have access to the compensation information of other associates or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other associates or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by Interstate, or (c) consistent with Interstate’s legal duty to furnish information.
31500 Wick Road
Romulus, MI 48174
Telephone (734) 721-3315
Current Job OpeningsPrint Flyer
- Banquet Server - On Call
- Front Office Supervisor
- Guest Services Manager
- Lead Bartender
- Public/Lobby Area Attendant (w/Benefits)
- Restaurant Server (w/Benefits)
- Room Attendant (overnight)
- Room Attendant (PM)
- Room Attendant (w/benefits)
- Senior Corporate Sales Manager
- Skilled Painter (w/benefits)
Radisson Hotel Detroit Metro Airport
274 Room Hotel
Guests can experience our chef's culinary expertise at our on-site restaurant, mETRO pOLIS, or grab a delicious Starbucks latte at our bakery, Jyllian's. We also have a 24-hour business center, the perfect place to prepare for meetings at the nearby Ford or General Motors world headquarters. Need to impress a client? The Radisson offers nearly 11,000 square feet of professional meeting space. At the end of the day, we invite guests to stop by our fitness center to let off some steam.
- Complimentary airport shuttle service
- On-site restaurant—mETRO pOLIS
- Jyllian's Bakery, serving Starbucks coffee and lattes
- Fitness center, open 24 hours
- 24-hour business center