Posted September 13, 2017 R-125508
You’re welcoming by nature and have a knack for remembering details. You’re happiest when juggling tasks and getting it right is important to you. You have a flair for taste tempting, the gift of persuasion, and an aim to please. Your excellent service and genuine care is appreciated, which guests immediately recognize and reward. Interstate’s Restaurant Server position may be a great way for you to earn your potential.
As a Restaurant Server, you will
- Deliver prompt, excellent service to ensure an exceptional guest experience.
- Offer helpful guidance with menu offerings, responding knowledgeably to questions.
- Help with dessert and beverage preparation and ensure all dishes present well and are to order before serving promptly to guests.
- Periodically check in to ensure guest needs are met, then graciously present an accurate check and collect payment at the conclusion of the meal.
Excellent verbal and written English communication skills are required. One year of server experience is helpful. Successful TIPs training and the ability to use Interstate order and payment systems is expected. This position requires full mobility, continuous quick-paced movement, lifting and carrying up to 40 pounds and pushing food carts up to 100 pounds.
Pay Transparency Policy Statement
Interstate will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against associates or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another associate or applicant. However, associates who have access to the compensation information of other associates or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other associates or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by Interstate, or (c) consistent with Interstate’s legal duty to furnish information.
125 10th Street NE
Atlanta, GA 30309
Telephone (404) 443-1234
Current Job OpeningsPrint Flyer
Hyatt Atlanta Midtown
194 Room Hotel
Hyatt Atlanta Midtown is a four-star property near the artistic community north of downtown. Our neighborhood boasts one of the most culturally significant square miles in Atlanta, with Piedmont Park providing gorgeous views from your guestroom window. Convenient amenities deliver our guests into the city are key for business travelers who expect and deserve prompt, efficient service.
What Our Guests Love:
- 194 redesigned guestrooms offering floor-to-ceiling windows, plush Hyatt Grand Beds®, oversized workspaces and views of Piedmont Park or downtown Atlanta
- On-site dining at Fork & Juniper and Juniper Bar, offering new southern cuisine and cocktails in a stylish, street-side setting
- Hotel activities to keep you entertained, such as our 24-hour StayFit Gym and indoor saltwater pool
- 3,343 square feet of event space for your upcoming wedding, business meeting, reunion or other social event
- Amenities that make your stay more convenient and comfortable, like free Wi-Fi, in-room coffeemakers, Touch & Go® Check-In, valet parking and Hyatt FastBoard™
- Numerous activities and attractions nearby, including the World of Coca-Cola, Atlanta Botanical Gardens and Philips Arena