Posted October 12, 2017 R-129188
This is a career opportunity with Interstate Hotels & Resorts.
- Curate one-of-a-kind experiences tailored to guests' preferences in accordance with luxury collection standards.
- Answer questions in both written and verbal communication with guests regarding different points of interests in the wine country, the Bay Area and beyond.
- Secure restaurant reservations, winery visits, outdoor activities and transportation as requested by our guests.
- Handle special requests and coordinate delivery of flowers,in-house amenities, picnic baskets etc.
- Acknowledge and arrange amenities for guests celebrating special occasions (i.e. elopements, honeymoons, birthdays and anniversaries)
- Conduct outreach to expected guests in advance of their arrival.
- Interact with other departments to ensure that guest’s needs are satisfied.
- Proactively work to seek out ways in which to improve the hotel experience for our guests.
- Ensure that the Concierge Desk and surrounding area is maintained, well-organized and clean.
- Assist management with special projects and assignments as needed.
- Previous hotel experience required, with a preference toward someone who has already worked as a Concierge within the luxury market.
- Familiarity or previous experience with the duties of a Front Office Agent or Administrative Assistant.
- Ability to work well under pressure, dealing with many guest requests/questions within a short period of time.
- Ability to handle stressful situations, while maintaining a calm and welcoming demeanor.
- Knowledge of Napa's diverse wineries and local tourist destinations in the vicinity.
- Ability to accurately and efficiently input information into computer systems
- Desire to create memorable guest experiences with a focus on customer satisfaction.
- Ability to clearly and pleasantly communicate both verbally and in writing in English with guests, management and co-workers, both in person and by telephone.
- Self-directed, yet team-focused attitude when working in ambiguous circumstances.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends and holidays a must.
- Ability to sit for the entire working shift with occasional walking (around property, or when giving tours to locals and prospective guests).
- Past experience with GoConcierge, StarGuest, Lightspeed and Open Table a plus.
- Ability to lift, move, push, and pull objects up to 30 lbs.
Pay Transparency Policy Statement
Interstate will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against associates or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another associate or applicant. However, associates who have access to the compensation information of other associates or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other associates or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by Interstate, or (c) consistent with Interstate’s legal duty to furnish information.
1915 Main Street
Saint Helena, CA 94574
Current Job OpeningsPrint Flyer
- Banquet Bartender
- Banquet Houseperson
- Banquet Server
- Bell Captain
- Cafeteria Attendant
- Cook I
- Cook II
- Cook III
- Front Desk Agent
- Front Office Manager
- Housekeeping Turndown Attendant
- In-Room Dining Server
- Massage Therapist
- Night Auditor
- Overnight Cook
- Pool Attendant
- Purchasing/Receiving Supervisor
- Receiving Clerk
- Restaurant Assistant Server
- Restaurant Assistant Server
- Restaurant Food Runner (PM)
- Restaurant Host
- Restaurant Server (AM)
- Restaurant Server (PM)
- Room Attendant
- Sales Coordinator
- Spa Attendant
- Spa Concierge
- Spa Manager
- Telephone Operator
Las Alcobas, A Luxury Collection Hotel
70 Room Hotel
Welcome to Las Alcobas, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Napa Valley, where guests will be pampered with the warmth of a place called home. We have encompassed all that Wine Country has to offer to curate an experience to captivate all of the senses and service to exceed every expectation.
Our historic resort boasts 68 rooms and suites all with gracious floorplans, and most with a beautiful outdoor terrace and vineyard views. Guestrooms are spectacularly appointed with Rivolta linens, oversize bathrooms, custom designed furniture and every need attended to. Guests can soak in the Spring Mountain sunset, take a dip in the pool, or melt in atrio spa with curated treatments over 2000 years old. Creating memorable experiences with age old friends at our signature restaurant, Acacia House by Chris Cosentino, or celebrate in one of our intimate event spaces. Every detail has been perfected - and service to exceed every expectation.