Posted October 12, 2017 R-129214
For some, traveling and being away is fun; however, many travelers miss being home. Our Housekeeping team makes our hotels feel like home. As a Room Attendant, your contribution helps ensure guests an enjoyable and comfortable stay.
As Housekeeper, you will
- Clean, dust, polish and vacuum to make sure guest rooms and bathrooms meet hotel standards.
- Change linens, make beds, and leave the bathroom sparkling.
- Restock all guest room supplies, like soap and shampoo.
- Organize your linen closet, restock your cart, and get ready for the next day, before your shift ends each day.
- Greet guests that you encounter during your shift with a friendly smile.
To be successful in this role, you need basic English communication skills. This job requires continuous movement, regularly bending, lifting, pushing, pulling, carrying, and moving up to 25-30 pounds. You will also lift or move up to 50 pounds occasionally. You must also be able to stand and walk for an entire shift and perform repetitive motions.
Pay Transparency Policy Statement
Interstate will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against associates or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another associate or applicant. However, associates who have access to the compensation information of other associates or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other associates or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by Interstate, or (c) consistent with Interstate’s legal duty to furnish information.
Hampton Inn Ft. Walton Beach
100 Room Hotel
At A Glance
Make a splash in Fort Walton Beach, where fishing, water sports and 80-degree gulf waters make this small coastal town one of Florida's best seaside getaways. Our Hampton Inn hotel in Ft. Walton Beach, FL is located directly on the beach, close to the Emerald Coast Convention Center, Eglin Air Force Base and Hurlburt Field. Explore the Emerald Coast or easily access Air Force bases.
Guests can discover the emerald green surf and white sand beaches at the doorstep of our hotel in Fort Walton Beach. Several area restaurants are just blocks from the hotel including Helen Back, Old Bay Steamer and High Tide Oyster Bar.
Our guests will enjoy a warm welcome and friendly service at our non-smoking hotel in Fort Walton Beach, FL. They can make themselves at home in a newly renovated guest room and start their day right with Hampton’s free hot breakfast. If guests are in a hurry, grab a healthy Hampton On the Run® Breakfast Bag, available Monday through Friday.
Hampton Inn Ft. Walton Beach also provides a business center, free fitness center and heated outdoor pool.
- Modern hotel located on the beach near Emerald Coast Convention Center
- Endless things to do in Fort Walton Beach, FL just outside our hotel
- Beach front hotel with microwaves and refrigerators in every room
- All rooms have either a private outdoor patio or balcony
- Heated, all-season outdoor pool
- Beautiful outdoor patio for Fort Walton Beach hotel social events