Posted September 13, 2017 R-129129
Ever have to stay away from home? Then you understand just how important a clean, safe and welcoming environment is. Using your ability to effectively manage and participate as a valued Hotel leader, your contribution as an Executive Housekeeper can make all the difference,
As Executive Housekeeper, you will
- Oversee a dedicated housekeeping team to ensure the comfort and safety of guests, while helping meet and exceed business goals. Create an environment that’s safe and engaging, where motivated people want to join, learn, do their best, and advance. Lead a diverse team by modeling the way, by empowering, and coaching throughout the employment lifecycle.
- Successfully administer the department’s budget. Ensure financial goals are met through budget development and oversight.
- Protect the brand and asset by ensuring that programs are smoothly implemented and compliant. And, if something goes wrong, you make it right for the guest.
Clear, effective English verbal and written communication skills are required, with a second language preferred. Microsoft Word and Excel proficiency is required. This position requires the physical ability to lift and carry up to 25 lbs.
Pay Transparency Policy Statement
Interstate will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against associates or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another associate or applicant. However, associates who have access to the compensation information of other associates or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other associates or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by Interstate, or (c) consistent with Interstate’s legal duty to furnish information.
170 Railroad Street
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
Telephone (707) 284-1234
Hyatt Vineyard Creek
155 Room Hotel
Newly Transformed Guestrooms Have Arrived! Guests can savor the romance and charm of a Tuscan villa set in the heart of Santa Rosa CA at Hyatt Vineyard Creek Hotel. If visitors are in search of the perfect Sonoma County event venue, they need look no further than Hyatt Vineyard Creek. Our hotel in Santa Rosa Sonoma County hotel offers is the perfect place for any upcoming business trip or vacation.
What Our Guests Love:
- The spaces: Newly renovated lobby and 155 guest rooms and suites
- Location: Epicenter of Sonoma County, easy access to wineries, the coast, breweries and dining options; walking distance to over 12 restaurants, wine tasting room, and shopping
- Thoughtful amenities: a 10ft crystal fire pit, complimentary wifi, local wine tasting in the lobby, and a full service restaurant and lounge onsite offering farm to table menus.
- Perfect meetings: 20,000 SF of newly renovated indoor meeting space and additional 20,000 SF outdoor flexible garden space