Posted October 19, 2017 R-130773
You’re like the super hero of accounting. You arrive in the night, dive deep into the books, and reveal anything out of place. You leap to the front desk, attending to that travel-weary guest. And with accurate precision before the sun rises, you draw a clear picture using the night’s data for the new day’s action. Who was that? It could be you as Night Auditor for Interstate.
As Night Auditor, you will
- Ensure all aspects of hotel accounting for all areas of hotel operations are processed correctly and accurately recorded, protecting the brand and asset against liability and fraud.
- Audit, balance, post and report on front desk, rooms, and all food and beverage outlets’ cash and credit operations and reset all registers to ensure accurate, timely function and optimal operations management.
- Provide rooms management with a clear picture of their performance using the data gathered.
- Run the night audit final, after ensuring all revenue is in balance.
- Attend to guest needs at the front desk.
High school education or equivalent experience is required. An Accounting background is preferred but not required. This position requires attention to detail and the ability to compile facts and figures. In addition to general office equipment, you will regularly operate Interstate systems and software, including a cash register. You must be able to communicate effectively and courteously over the telephone and in person. This position may occasionally require lifting luggage up to 50 pounds.
Pay Transparency Policy Statement
Interstate will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against associates or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another associate or applicant. However, associates who have access to the compensation information of other associates or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other associates or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by Interstate, or (c) consistent with Interstate’s legal duty to furnish information.
31500 Wick Road
Romulus, MI 48174
Telephone (734) 721-3315
Current Job OpeningsPrint Flyer
- Banquet Server - On Call
- Banquet Server - On Call
- Catering Sales Manager
- Cook II
- Cook III
- Dishwasher (w/Benefits)
- F&B Supervisor
- Front Desk Agent
- Guest Services Manager
- Housekeeper (w/Benefits!)
- Housekeeping Houseperson
- Lead Bartender
- Night Auditor
- Public/Lobby Area Attendant (w/Benefits)
- Restaurant Busser
- Restaurant Server
- Restaurant Server (w/Benefits)
- Room Attendant (w/benefits)
- Shuttle Driver - Part Time
- Skilled Painter (w/Benefits)
- Sous Chef
Radisson Hotel Detroit Metro Airport
274 Room Hotel
Guests can experience our chef's culinary expertise at our on-site restaurant, mETRO pOLIS, or grab a delicious Starbucks latte at our bakery, Jyllian's. We also have a 24-hour business center, the perfect place to prepare for meetings at the nearby Ford or General Motors world headquarters. Need to impress a client? The Radisson offers nearly 11,000 square feet of professional meeting space. At the end of the day, we invite guests to stop by our fitness center to let off some steam.
- Complimentary airport shuttle service
- On-site restaurant—mETRO pOLIS
- Jyllian's Bakery, serving Starbucks coffee and lattes
- Fitness center, open 24 hours
- 24-hour business center