Posted October 12, 2017 R-130763
You’ve always been curious about how things work. And when things stop working, you can’t help taking them apart and putting them back together so they DO. Easy breezy.Then, working as a Class I Engineer with Interstate may be just the right place for you to use your technical knowledge and knack for fixing.
As a Class I Engineer, you will
- Take regular action to keep guest room and areas fully operable for guest comfort and safety and the work environment safe for fellow associates.
- Use your wits and technical abilities to solve problems and make repairs effectively and efficiently.
- Respond courteously to guest requests promptly and resolve matters to the guest’s satisfaction.
- Help with grounds upkeep.
- Help keep the mechanical areas safe, orderly, and clean and maintain legible, orderly records.
A high school diploma with technical or vocational schooling is preferred. Hotel experience is also preferred but not required. General knowledge of technical fields, such as carpentry, painting, and electrical, is expected. This position requires effective communication skills, a professional manner, the ability to work in a team and make independent decisions. Knowledge of Kemper Insurance Red Tag System and the ability to drive a pick-up truck may also be required. This position requires lifting at least 40 pounds.
Pay Transparency Policy Statement
Interstate will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against associates or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another associate or applicant. However, associates who have access to the compensation information of other associates or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other associates or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by Interstate, or (c) consistent with Interstate’s legal duty to furnish information.
170 Railroad Street
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
Telephone (707) 284-1234
Hyatt Regency Sonoma Wine Country
155 Room Hotel
Experience our brand new lobby and our newly transformed guestrooms. Guests will savor the romance and charm of a Tuscan villa set in the heart of Santa Rosa, Calif., at Hyatt Regency Sonoma Wine Country. If visitors are in search of the perfect Sonoma County event venue, they should look no further than Hyatt Regency Sonoma Wine Country. Our hotel in Santa Rosa Sonoma County hotel is the perfect place for any upcoming business trip or vacation.
What Guests Love:
- Charming guestrooms: Newly renovated lobby and 155 guest rooms and suites
- Central location: Epicenter of Sonoma County, easy access to wineries, the coast, breweries and dining options; walking distance to over 12 restaurants, wine tasting room, and shopping
- Thoughtful amenities: a 10ft crystal fire pit, complimentary wifi, local wine tasting in the lobby, and a full service restaurant and lounge onsite offering farm to table menus
- Prime meeting spaces: 20,000 sq ft of newly renovated indoor meeting space and additional 20,000 sq ft outdoor flexible garden space