Posted May 10, 2017 R-112059
You are a whiz with Excel, have a knack for numbers and possess great attention to detail. You are organized and methodical when working through your tasks and you love being busy and productive. If this sounds like you then we can use your enthusiasm and abilities as a Corporate Payroll Coordinator with Interstate!
As Payroll Coordinator, you will:
- Audit property payrolls to confirm accuracy of hours/earnings submitted.
- Review and import employee data from the HRIS system into the payroll system.
- Balance hours processed by ADP back to reports submitted and approved by the property.
- Review garnishments (Federal and State) received from agencies or courts. Provide responses and enter necessary deductions in the payroll system.
- Complete employment verifications for current and past employees.
- Respond to property inquiries including requests for manual checks, questions regarding vacation/sick eligibility, union issues, etc.
High school education or equivalent experience is required. An accounting background is preferred but not required. Strong organizational skills and attention to detail are expected. This position requires the ability to compile facts and figures. You will regularly use a computer, various software and a calculator. You must be able to communicate effectively and courteously over the telephone and in person.
Pay Transparency Policy Statement
Interstate will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against associates or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another associate or applicant. However, associates who have access to the compensation information of other associates or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other associates or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by Interstate, or (c) consistent with Interstate’s legal duty to furnish information.
125 E. John Carpenter Frwy., Suite 600
Irving, TX 75062
Interstate Hotels & Resorts Regional Office - Irving, TX
Our Experience. Your Success.®
Interstate Hotels & Resorts is the leading global hotel management company. Hotel owners, developers and guests discover the Interstate difference in our 440 hotels with 79,000 rooms located throughout the U.S. and around the world. Interstate is a wholly-owned subsidiary of a joint venture between Thayer Lodging Group and Jin Jiang Hotels.
Our rich history spanning 55 years of innovation, consistency and success is unmatched in the hospitality industry, making Interstate the preferred hotel management company of major global brands. It also allows our associates to consistently deliver results for real estate investors, ownership groups, publicly-traded REITs, privately held companies, and private equity funds today and in the bright future to come.
Interstate, from startup to stardom
From relatively humble beginnings in 1960, Interstate Hotels & Resorts has evolved to become a leader in the hospitality industry. Once the owners of a single property in Erie, Pennsylvania, we’ve expanded internationally and are now recognized as the leading U.S.-based third-party hotel management company. Along the way, we’ve forged partnerships with major brands in the industry and earned a reputation for high-quality, performance based operations.
To be the leading, independent, multinational hotel operator.
To be the leading, independent multinational hotel operator by creating a rewarding work experience for all of our associates, providing exceptional guest service, and generating superior returns for our owners and co-owners.
We didn't just stumble upon our success. Since the beginning, we've believed in delivering excellence by living our core values. It's these values that got us to where we are today and will guide us into the future. If you share these same values you will be a great fit for the Interstate team.
- INTEGRITY: Strive to do the right thing and display honesty and fairness in all words and actions.
- TEAMWORK: Consistently identify opportunities to assist your fellow associates.
- RESPECT: Promote diversity and treat others with mutual trust and respect.
- EXCELLENCE: Make a difference by delivering exceptional service and performing beyond expectations.
- INNOVATION: Constantly create new ideas and improve on ways of doing things.
- COMMUNICATION: Be a leader in your hotel regardless of your position and encourage open communication.
- SERVICE: Be of service to our guests, our communities, and to each other.