Posted February 10, 2017 R-114496
Your foundation in housekeeping is solid. You like the variety and movement the day presents, and you’ve got a knack with people and juggling schedules is a snap. Your trained eye quickly spots things out of order. You strive for the most efficient way to complete tasks safely and enjoy sharing what you know. If you’re up for the challenge, Interstate’s Housekeeping Supervisor position may be a great opportunity for you.
As Housekeeping Supervisor, you will
- Use your talent for overseeing people and getting things done on time and under budget. Use your knowledge and experience to take preventive measures for the protection and comfort of guests, and the safety and security of associates and the asset.
- Enable an environment where motivated people want to join, learn, do their best, and advance. Oversee a diverse team of well-trained housekeepers by modeling the way, by empowering, sharing what you know, and coaching throughout the employment lifecycle.
- Use your practiced eye to ensure all guest and service areas are cleaned and turndown service delivered. Take action for loss prevention, optimal health and hygiene, to ensure guest comfort and associate safety.
- Apply your talent for juggling to plan and schedule assignments and manage special requests for exceptional guest experience.
- Keep a pulse on supplies and expenses, in order to meet or exceed budget goals.
- Respond to guest requests and concerns, attending to guest needs with prompt courtesy.
A high school education or equivalent experience, with one to two years of employment related experience is required. Working knowledge of housekeeping is expected. Supervisory skills are required. You must be able to communicate effectively with staff, management and guests, and a second language may be required. The ability to operate a two-way radio, cleaning and general office equipment, including a computer, is expected. This position requires continuous movement and standing, and the ability to lift up to 25 pounds and push or pull up to 35 pounds.
Residence Inn Cleveland Independence
118 Room Extended Stay
The newly renovated Residence Inn® Cleveland Independence, an ideal hotel choice near Airgas, Alcoa, AT&T, and Lubrizol, provides just what you need to maintain your normal pace when planning an extended stay in Independence, Ohio. Located just outside the vibrant City of Cleveland where you can enjoy the events at Quicken Loans Arena, Progressive Field, and FirstEnergy Stadium. At the Residence Inn Cleveland Independence, you will enjoy our new modern lobby designed with comfortable spaces where you can use the hotel’s free WiFi for meetings or just recharge at our evening social events on select nights with complimentary light fare and drinks. Our hotel’s spacious suites have been enhanced to better meet your needs. A new living area, an ergonomic desk, updated bathrooms and contemporary color schemes enhance the suite’s separate spaces for eating, sleeping and working, along with a fully equipped kitchen.