Posted March 30, 2017 R-116066
You are excited by technology, and love using it to ensure smooth and orderly data collection. You are organized, thourough, and happy to assist others in use of the systems that support Human Resources, in all aspects. The day promises to be busy and you love being productive and helpful. If this sounds like your interests, join Interstate to support one of the most innovative HR systems on the market today – Workday!
As an HRIS Analyst, you will
- Ensure weekly and daily integrations function as designed and resolving edits from integrations when necessary.
- Partner to test and prepare for bi-annual upgrade modifications from Workday.
- Collaborate with internal process teams such as payroll, accounting, and IT to identify and establish system requirements and enhance system performance for our users.
- Develop custom reports as needed to support business initiatives of field locations and/or corporate, and using such reports internally to ensure data integrity of system.
- Track system support issues to inform training needs of end users, modify and/or develop training materials and provide the necessary training to meet those needs.
- Generate import files as needed into Workday.
Minimum of 3 years of experience with HRIS platforms and systems. Experience with functionality related to employee/manager self-service payroll, talent acquisition, absence, and compensation. Strong analytical and organizational abilities are necessary. Ability to balance multiple priorities while remaining customer focused. Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal skills.
Success in this role will require
Working knowledge of HRIS systems (Workday preferred), payroll systems, support ticketing systems, Windows-based products/Microsoft products with advanced Excel knowledge, and exposure to timekeeping systems.
Pay Transparency Policy Statement
Interstate will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against associates or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another associate or applicant. However, associates who have access to the compensation information of other associates or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other associates or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by Interstate, or (c) consistent with Interstate’s legal duty to furnish information.
125 E. John Carpenter Frwy., Suite 600
Irving, TX 75062
Interstate Hotels & Resorts Regional Office - Irving, TX
Our Experience. Your Success.®
Interstate Hotels & Resorts is the leading global hotel management company. Hotel owners, developers and guests discover the Interstate difference in our 440 hotels with 79,000 rooms located throughout the U.S. and around the world. Interstate is a wholly-owned subsidiary of a joint venture between Thayer Lodging Group and Jin Jiang Hotels.
Our rich history spanning 55 years of innovation, consistency and success is unmatched in the hospitality industry, making Interstate the preferred hotel management company of major global brands. It also allows our associates to consistently deliver results for real estate investors, ownership groups, publicly-traded REITs, privately held companies, and private equity funds today and in the bright future to come.
Interstate, from startup to stardom
From relatively humble beginnings in 1960, Interstate Hotels & Resorts has evolved to become a leader in the hospitality industry. Once the owners of a single property in Erie, Pennsylvania, we’ve expanded internationally and are now recognized as the leading U.S.-based third-party hotel management company. Along the way, we’ve forged partnerships with major brands in the industry and earned a reputation for high-quality, performance based operations.
To be the leading, independent, multinational hotel operator.
To be the leading, independent multinational hotel operator by creating a rewarding work experience for all of our associates, providing exceptional guest service, and generating superior returns for our owners and co-owners.
We didn't just stumble upon our success. Since the beginning, we've believed in delivering excellence by living our core values. It's these values that got us to where we are today and will guide us into the future. If you share these same values you will be a great fit for the Interstate team.
- INTEGRITY: Strive to do the right thing and display honesty and fairness in all words and actions.
- TEAMWORK: Consistently identify opportunities to assist your fellow associates.
- RESPECT: Promote diversity and treat others with mutual trust and respect.
- EXCELLENCE: Make a difference by delivering exceptional service and performing beyond expectations.
- INNOVATION: Constantly create new ideas and improve on ways of doing things.
- COMMUNICATION: Be a leader in your hotel regardless of your position and encourage open communication.
- SERVICE: Be of service to our guests, our communities, and to each other.