Posted May 19, 2017 R-116289
You’ve always been curious about how things work. And when things stop working, you can’t help taking them apart and putting them back together so they DO. Easy breezy.Then, working as a Class I Engineer with Interstate may be just the right place for you to use your technical knowledge and knack for fixing.
As a Class I Engineer, you will
- Take regular action to keep guest room and areas fully operable for guest comfort and safety and the work environment safe for fellow associates.
- Use your wits and technical abilities to solve problems and make repairs effectively and efficiently.
- Respond courteously to guest requests promptly and resolve matters to the guest’s satisfaction.
- Help with grounds upkeep.
- Help keep the mechanical areas safe, orderly, and clean and maintain legible, orderly records.
A high school diploma with technical or vocational schooling is preferred. Hotel experience is also preferred but not required. General knowledge of technical fields, such as carpentry, painting, and electrical, is expected. This position requires effective communication skills, a professional manner, the ability to work in a team and make independent decisions. Knowledge of Kemper Insurance Red Tag System and the ability to drive a pick-up truck may also be required. This position requires lifting at least 40 pounds.
Pay Transparency Policy Statement
Interstate will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against associates or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another associate or applicant. However, associates who have access to the compensation information of other associates or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other associates or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by Interstate, or (c) consistent with Interstate’s legal duty to furnish information.
Embassy Suites by Hilton Boca Raton
263 Room All Suite
At A Glance
Experience the refreshed and updated Embassy Suites by Hilton Boca Raton redesigned with the family and corporate traveler in mind. Close to warm, sunny Florida beaches, family attractions, universities, shopping and many Fortune 500 companies of Boca Raton. Our Boca Raton hotel is conveniently located in Palm Beach County at the border of Broward County.
This all-suite Boca Raton hotel is an equal distance from the Palm Beach and Fort Lauderdale International Airports. Ride the complimentary shuttle to locations within a 3-mile radius.
Begin your adventure in our contemporary elegant newly renovated lobby featuring a sleek open floor plan with tranquil water features, and a refreshing splash of greenery outlining the professionally decorated Atrium. Enjoy our signature complimentary services in our transformed surroundings at our hotel in Boca Raton.
Start your day at our Boca Raton hotel with a free made-to-order breakfast. Unwind at the end of the day with a complimentary Evening Reception. Exercise at the 24-hour fitness center or melt away stress in the outdoor heated pool.
Plan your business meeting, wedding or special event in 15,000 sq. ft. of wireless space divided into ballroom, meeting and boardroom venues.
- Midway between Fort Lauderdale and Palm Beach International Airports
- Located in Arvida Park of Commerce corporate center, convenient to Fortune 500 companies
- Free made-to-order breakfast and complimentary Evening Reception
- Suites with pull-out sofa sleeper, mini-refrigerator, microwave and internet
- 15,000 sq. ft. of flexible indoor/outdoor meeting space for events and weddings