Posted March 20, 2017 R-116353
The business of food is your life. The business of people is your passion. When you combine the two, magic happens. Your sound experience brings the big picture into plain view, financial analysis is a breeze, and sharing what you know, a given. Your mission is to enable clear pathways for the talented, motivated, highly skilled teams of managers and associates to do their thing. Exercising your creativity, to conjure up exciting promotions that elevate guest experience and capture market share, is icing on the cake. You LOVE what you do. Then, a Food and Beverage Manager position with Interstate may be a great opportunity for you.
As Food and Beverage Manager, you will
- Exercise your experience and relationship building talents to manage all aspects of Restaurant, Room Service, and Lounge operations, ensuring exceptional guest experience, operational efficiency, and financial goal achievement.
- Set the tone and help managers to lead their diverse, talented, and engaged teams. Clear the way for trusted managers to guide, inspire, transform conflict into effective problem solving, enabling cohesive teams to ensure optimal guest experience and realize business and financial goal achievement. Lead a diverse team by modeling the way, by empowering, and coaching throughout the employment lifecycle.
- Keep a pulse on financial operations. Overseeing multiple outlet budgets, forecasting and effectively communicating results for revenue maximization, optimized staff and supply management, and elevated guest experience.
- Leverage your understanding of trend and channel your creativity to create and manage guest-enticing promotions and presentations, capturing maximum in-house guest and expanded local market share, and elevating guest experience.
- Do your part to maintain a safe guest and work environment and protect the hotel asset.
A four-year college degree or equivalent education or experience is required, with four years’ experience in a related position. Advanced knowledge of food and beverage or hospitality industries is expected with applicable Food Safety certifications. To be successful in this position, excellent written and verbal English communications skills are essential, with a second language helpful. Regular use of computer, business equipment and software is expected. This position requires full mobility and the ability to lift, carry and move up to 30 pounds on a regular basis.
Pay Transparency Policy Statement
Interstate will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against associates or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another associate or applicant. However, associates who have access to the compensation information of other associates or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other associates or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by Interstate, or (c) consistent with Interstate’s legal duty to furnish information.
25135 Park Lantern
Dana Point, CA 92629
Telephone (949) 661-5000
Current Job OpeningsPrint Flyer
- At Your Service Supervisor
- Banquet Server
- Bar Back
- Food and Beverage Manager
- Front Desk Agent
- Housemen Attendant
- In Room Dining
- Lead Cook
- Line Cook
- Linen Attendant/ Quality Inspector
- Loss Prevention Agent
- Loss Prevention Supervisor
- Massage Therapist
- Night Auditor
- Pool Runner
- Pool Server
- Room Attendant
- Turndown Attendant
Laguna Cliffs Marriott Resort & Spa
378 Room Hotel
A Breathtaking Choice in Dana Point
Providing a picture-perfect backdrop for breathtaking getaways, our resort boasts easy beach access, a full-service spa and luxurious accommodations. Spread out in spacious guest quarters with contemporary comforts including pillow-top mattresses, room service options and flat-panel TVs featuring premium cable channels. During downtime, our cutting-edge fitness center is an ideal place to get your heart rate up, or spend some time at the family-friendly Splash Zone pool. Dine on innovative cuisine and sip a custom cocktail at The Vue, open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. For productive meetings and social celebrations, our hotel's professional planning team and elegant 50,000 square feet of versatile event space will surely impress. No matter the occasion, book a reservation at our Dana Point hotel to experience the ultimate in Southern California sophistication.