Posted January 11, 2017 R-117097
You’re like the super hero of accounting. You arrive in the night, dive deep into the books, and reveal anything out of place. You leap to the front desk, attending to that travel-weary guest. And with accurate precision before the sun rises, you draw a clear picture using the night’s data for the new day’s action. Who was that? It could be you as Night Auditor for Interstate.
As Night Auditor, you will
- Ensure all aspects of hotel accounting for all areas of hotel operations are processed correctly and accurately recorded, protecting the brand and asset against liability and fraud.
- Audit, balance, post and report on front desk, rooms, and all food and beverage outlets’ cash and credit operations and reset all registers to ensure accurate, timely function and optimal operations management.
- Provide rooms management with a clear picture of their performance using the data gathered.
- Run the night audit final, after ensuring all revenue is in balance.
- Attend to guest needs at the front desk.
High school education or equivalent experience is required. An Accounting background is preferred but not required. This position requires attention to detail and the ability to compile facts and figures. In addition to general office equipment, you will regularly operate Interstate systems and software, including a cash register. You must be able to communicate effectively and courteously over the telephone and in person. This position may occasionally require lifting luggage up to 50 pounds.
Hampton Inn & Suites Windsor - Sonoma Wine Country
116 Room Hotel
At A Glance
Experience breathtaking views of the Pacific Coast and the superb amenities of the Hampton Inn & Suites Windsor - Sonoma Wine Country hotel in Windsor, CA. The natural beauty of this area of northern California creates a perfect backdrop for your visit.
The hotel is surrounded by several restaurants and lots of things to do. Use our Sonoma County hotel as a base to tour the hundreds of world-class and award-winning wineries in the area. Explore the Pacific Coast at the scenic Point Reyes National Seashore, as well as Bodega Bay. Our hotel is surrounded by more than 25 restaurants, over 300 wineries and is minutes from downtown Windsor.
Drive 15 minutes to nearby Santa Rosa and Healdsburg, or take a day trip to San Francisco. Windsor, CA offers a small-town atmosphere with a charming historic downtown area, and the scenic Windsor Town Green. If you’re here in the summer, be sure to check out the “Windsor Summer Nights on the Green”, with live music, movies, and the locally-famous Farmers’ Market.
At the end of a busy day, retreat to one of our 116 guest rooms, or suites, to rest in a Clean and fresh Hampton bed®. Feel at home with a mini-refrigerator, microwave and free WiFi. Wake up each day to Hampton’s free hot breakfast or if you’re in a hurry, grab a free Hampton On the Run® Breakfast Bag, available Monday thru Friday.