Posted October 16, 2017 R-117448
You have a proven record of building operations maintenance. You like monitoring systems and overseeing people so that everything and everyone operates at full capacity. If you’re up to the challenge, Interstate’s Engineering Supervisor position might be just the opportunity for you!
As Engineering Supervisor, you will
- Use your talent for overseeing people, and getting things done on time and under budget, ensuring regular preventive action for the protection and comfort of guests, and safety and security of the asset and associates.
- Create an environment where motivated people want to join, learn, do their best, and advance. Oversee a diverse team of skilled engineers by modeling the way, by empowering, and coaching throughout the employment lifecycle.
- Schedule and monitor service requests for optimal guest experience.
- Keep a pulse on purchase requests, expenses and utility consumption, in order to meet or exceed budget goals.
- Help with division administration, ensuring documentation is maintained for smooth operations and liability abatement.
A high school education or equivalent, with two to three years experience in a related position is required. This position also requires advanced knowledge in building maintenance or engineering. You must be able to communicate clearly and effectively. This position involves frequent lifting and carrying at least 40 pounds and requires complete mobility.
Pay Transparency Policy Statement
Interstate will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against associates or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another associate or applicant. However, associates who have access to the compensation information of other associates or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other associates or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by Interstate, or (c) consistent with Interstate’s legal duty to furnish information.
Embassy Suites by Hilton Boca Raton
263 Room All Suite
At A Glance
Experience the refreshed and updated Embassy Suites by Hilton Boca Raton redesigned with the family and corporate traveler in mind. Close to warm, sunny Florida beaches, family attractions, universities, shopping and many Fortune 500 companies of Boca Raton. Our Boca Raton hotel is conveniently located in Palm Beach County at the border of Broward County.
This all-suite Boca Raton hotel is an equal distance from the Palm Beach and Fort Lauderdale International Airports. Ride the complimentary shuttle to locations within a 3-mile radius.
Begin your adventure in our contemporary elegant newly renovated lobby featuring a sleek open floor plan with tranquil water features, and a refreshing splash of greenery outlining the professionally decorated Atrium. Enjoy our signature complimentary services in our transformed surroundings at our hotel in Boca Raton.
Start your day at our Boca Raton hotel with a free made-to-order breakfast. Unwind at the end of the day with a complimentary Evening Reception. Exercise at the 24-hour fitness center or melt away stress in the outdoor heated pool.
Plan your business meeting, wedding or special event in 15,000 sq. ft. of wireless space divided into ballroom, meeting and boardroom venues.
- Midway between Fort Lauderdale and Palm Beach International Airports
- Located in Arvida Park of Commerce corporate center, convenient to Fortune 500 companies
- Free made-to-order breakfast and complimentary Evening Reception
- Suites with pull-out sofa sleeper, mini-refrigerator, microwave and internet
- 15,000 sq. ft. of flexible indoor/outdoor meeting space for events and weddings