Posted August 18, 2017 R-117377
Sales Manager – International
This position requires a worldly sales professional to proactively generate new business and develop strong client relationships in order to exceed quarterly revenue goals.
Must have superior communication, presentation and interpersonal skills. Fluency in multiple languages a plus. Must have a valid passport.
Expectations, although not limited to, are as follow:
- Deliver revenue expectations for incentive group, FIT / wholesale and international leisure segments in line with overall hotel budget.
- Negotiate and manage all wholesale contracts.
- Actively prospect new clients.
- Analyze market trends and intelligence tools in an effort to gain a competitive edge.
- Conduct site visits and entertain potential and existing clients.
- Attend networking functions and trade shows as needed to promote the hotel.
- Implement and execute a sales action plan for the development of the group market segment.
- Develop strong working relationships with hotel department heads and operational team.
Pay Transparency Policy Statement
Interstate will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against associates or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another associate or applicant. However, associates who have access to the compensation information of other associates or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other associates or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by Interstate, or (c) consistent with Interstate’s legal duty to furnish information.
151 West 54th Street
New York, NY 10019
Telephone (212) 307-5000
The London NYC
561 Room Hotel
The London NYC is the essence of its surroundings: a true Midtown local embodying the incomparable sophistication of Fifth Avenue, the palpable verve of Broadway and Times Square, and the gentle repose of Central Park. Signifying a new concept in contemporary, urban luxury, it’s elegant yet classic and understated, proof that high-style glamour can be eminently livable.
With an innately residential sense of privacy, its stylish collection of suites complement effortless ease and relaxation with sought-after Manhattan skyline views. Bespoke lounging comes courtesy of a talented culinary team, with chic interiors by David Collins, and amenities ranging from a cutting-edge health club to inspired spaces for meeting and celebrating.
The London NYC meets a new generation of travelers’ needs for individual experiences and expression, all while exuding the quiet warmth and reassurance of a staff that appreciates the difference between hosting and hovering. In the cosmopolitan epicenter of Manhattan, guests will never feel more at home. This is the way modern travel should be.