Explore northern California from Hyatt Place San Jose/Downtown. Our hotel is walking distance from the train station and around the corner from major thoroughfares. Business travelers are minutes from companies and convention centers while families are just miles from shopping on Santana Row or campus tours of Stanford.
What Guests Love:
- A different place: 236 spacious, contemporary guest rooms featuring our signature Hyatt Grand Bed™ and Cozy Corner with sofa-sleeper in our king rooms
- Grab a bite, 24/7: Enjoy the convenience of freshly prepared meals anytime, day or night, including a free hot breakfast with signature breakfast bowls
- Meet and Greet: 7,000 sq ft of recently renovated, flexible meeting space, with on-site catering and technology solutions
- Boost your productivity: Enjoy free Wi-Fi, connect to public computers with free, remote printing, and meet with colleagues at nearby tech hubs
- Heart of downtown San Jose: Walking distance to San Jose McEnry Convention Center, SAP Center, VTA Light Rail and just a short drive to Mineta San Jose International Airport, Levi’s Stadium, and Avaya Stadium