Posted November 14, 2017 R-123094
You’re like a one-person welcome committee; ensuring light refreshments greet arriving guests. You’re also the go-to for what’s happening and getting there. You know the property by heart and guide guests with efficient ease. You‘re aware of dining hotspots before they open, you know the best shows, and where to pick up that perfect little something. With energy to spare and a passion to please, someone with your talent would do well as Concierge for Interstate.
As Concierge, you will
- Ensure a warm guest welcome by arranging the continental breakfast for morning and the honor bar with hors d’oeuvres for later in the day.
- Channel your inner sleuth and tap into well-developed local business relationships to seek out the remarkable, memorable and most flavorful, for an “in-the-know,” exceptional guest experience. Then, help guests secure tickets, reservations and ably assist guests with transportation requests and directions when it’s time to go.
- Attentively manage guest requests and effectively handle guest difficulties with prompt courtesy.
A high school education or equivalent experience, with one-year previous customer service- related experience is required.
Communicate what you see and hear to staff and management to ensure the guests’ needs are being met
Effective verbal and written English communication skills are required, with a second language helpful.
This position requires occasional lifting and pulling up to 20 pounds.
Pay Transparency Policy Statement
Interstate will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against associates or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another associate or applicant. However, associates who have access to the compensation information of other associates or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other associates or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by Interstate, or (c) consistent with Interstate’s legal duty to furnish information.
9999 Westheimer Road
Houston, TX 77042
Telephone (713) 974-1000
Current Job OpeningsPrint Flyer
- Banquet Server - On Call
- Front Desk Supervisor
- Front Desk Supervisor
- Group Sales Manager
- Guest Service Agent
- Housekeeping Houseperson
- Lounge Concierge (PM) - Part Time
- Maintenance Engineer
- Reservations Coordinator/Guest Service Agent
- Restaurant Bartender
- Restaurant Host/Hostess - Part Time
- Rio Ranch Restaurant Host/Hostess
- Room Attendant
Hilton Houston Westchase
295 Room Hotel
At A Glance
Discover chic décor and spacious accommodations when guests check into the recently renovated Hilton Houston Westchase. Conveniently located off the Sam Houston Tollway and Westheimer Road, our hotel is in the heart of the Westchase business district. Guests will enjoy easy access to Downtown Houston, the Uptown Galleria area, Energy Corridor and corporate businesses such as Chevron, Schlumberger, Phillips 66, Cameron and National Oilwell Varco.
- Located in the heart of the Westchase Business District
- 30 minutes from George Bush Intercontinental (IAH) & Houston Hobby (HOU) airports
- An elegant venue for hosting meetings or events for up to 900 Guests
- Wood-grilled steaks at our award-winning restaurant, Rio Ranch
- Adjacent to Houston's Energy Corridor
- 8 miles from downtown Houston and 6 miles from the Galleria