Posted November 18, 2017 R-123051
You are the right hand of the restaurant manager. You have a watchful eye and an attentive nature that’s perpetually tuned in to server care and guest need. You generously share what you know and transfer issues into constructive opportunities.
Communications are fluid between management and shifts and operations are smooth. Your energy is high and potential for growth considerable. A Restaurant Supervisor position with Interstate may be a great opportunity for you to realize your full potential.
As Restaurant Supervisor, you will
- Use your experience and attentive nature to assist the Restaurant Manager in all aspects of restaurant operations to elevate the guest experience and ensure associate safety. Ensure overall restaurant cleanliness and set up. Help restaurant managers conduct menu classes and taste panels.
- Oversee servers and Dining Room Attendants to ensure optimal appearance and exceptional guest care, watchful of guests’ need for service.
- Help the manager establish and monitor sidework and maintain the bank.
- Ensure receipt and accurate flow of communications between shifts. Be aware of what happened in the prior shift and clearly convey happenings for the next. Keep a pulse on and manage staffing needs. Ensure the manager is informed of special events, house counts and noteworthy situations.
High school education or equivalent, with one to two years cash handling experience required. Host and serving experience is also helpful. Excellent written and verbal English communication skills are required, with a second language helpful. You must be able to deal with difficult situations and people, while exhibiting a consistent level of professionalism. The ability to use purchasing and point of sale systems is expected. This position requires full mobility, continuous movement, lifting and carrying up to 30 pounds.
Pay Transparency Policy Statement
Interstate will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against associates or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another associate or applicant. However, associates who have access to the compensation information of other associates or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other associates or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by Interstate, or (c) consistent with Interstate’s legal duty to furnish information.
333 West Kilbourne Avenue
Milwaukee, WI 53203
Telephone (414) 276-1234
Current Job OpeningsPrint Flyer
- Banquet Bartender
- Banquet Houseperson
- Banquet Server - On Call
- Banquet Sous Chef
- Bar Back
- Bar Server
- Cook I
- Director of Revenue Management
- Event Meeting Manager OEM
- Front Desk Agent
- Front Desk Agent
- Front Desk Supervisor
- Housekeeping Supervisor
- Restaurant Supervisor
- Room Attendant
- Sales Manager
- Storeroom Clerk
Hyatt Regency Milwaukee
481 Room Hotel
Experience Brew City the way it was meant to be seen - from our sensational hotel in Milwaukee, WI. Whether in town for a business meeting or family getaway, Hyatt Regency is the ideal place for visitors to stay to explore the area, be productive, and feel at home. Located adjacent to the Wisconsin Center, our hotel in the downtown district perfectly complements the convention center with over 33,000 square feet of stylish event space, ideal for social galas, weddings, conferences, and executive meetings.
What Makes A Seamless Stay:
- Contemporary accommodations: Relax in spacious rooms and suites with plush Hyatt Grand Beds®, complimentary Wi-Fi, 32” flat screen TVs, and in-room coffee makers.
- Business friendly amenities: Stay connected with free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel, a full-service business center with 24-hour access, and 23 high-tech meeting rooms.
- Connected to Wisconsin Center: An enclosed walkway connects the hotel to the Convention Center, with 188,695 sq. ft. of exhibit space and 32 meeting/breakout rooms.
- Weddings to remember: Our beautifully renovated rooftop ballroom, Vue, features unrivaled panoramic views of the downtown Milwaukee and is the ideal space for weddings and receptions.
- Market fresh cuisine: Join us for breakfast, lunch, and dinner at Bistro 333, serving regionally inspired cuisine and sip refreshing hand-crafted cocktails Bar 333.