Posted November 14, 2017 R-128006
Interacting with people, making connections, figuring out what it takes and stepping it up to win the day; it’s what you do, and you love it. You’ll have the opportunity to do this and more as Sales Manager for Interstate.
As Sales Manager, you will
- Understand the competitive landscape and do what it takes to secure business that meets or exceeds revenue expectations and profit goals.
- Solicit, negotiate and book new and repeat clients using multiple channels, such as social media, outside calls, and telemarketing.
- Capture the client’s vision and effectively convey the specifications to appropriate departments, rapidly responding to inquiries, concerns, and issues, ensuring an exceptional client experience and seeding future sales.
- Connect with people in a meaningful way, continually innovating to expand the reach with key corporate, business, and travel industry accounts, tapping into community organizations and the media to elevate the hotel’s market share awareness and driving further business.
A four-year college degree or equivalent education or experience is required, with one to two years’ employment in a related position. Must possess effective verbal and written English communications skills. Advanced knowledge of sales and hospitality principles and practices is expected. This position also requires an ability to lift up to 10 pounds.
Pay Transparency Policy Statement
Interstate will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against associates or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another associate or applicant. However, associates who have access to the compensation information of other associates or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other associates or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by Interstate, or (c) consistent with Interstate’s legal duty to furnish information.
120 South Los Angeles Street
Los Angeles, CA 90012
Telephone (213) 629-1200
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Los Angeles Downtown
434 Room Hotel
At A Glance
Welcome to DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Los Angeles Downtown. Begin your stay at this inviting Los Angeles hotel with our delicious freshly baked chocolate chip cookie and allow our attentive staff to cater to your every need. Conveniently located off the 110, 101 and 5 freeways, this contemporary downtown Los Angeles hotel is ideally situated less than a mile from major attractions. Visit the Los Angeles Convention Center, discover the L.A. Live Attractions (Staples Center, Nokia Theatre, and Grammy Museum), and walk to iconic cultural attractions, such as the Museum of Contemporary Art.
Relax in a spacious guest room or suite at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Los Angeles Downtown. Each of our spacious guest rooms feature sophisticated Asian-fusion decor and are rich in comforts. Enjoy modern amenities such as 42-inch HDTVs and high-speed internet access. Gaze at stunning skyline views from the large windows. Upgrade to a suite to enjoy extra space, including separate living and working areas and special upgraded amenities such as a full-size refrigerator and soothing whirlpool bath.
Celebrate a special event or host an important business meeting at this Los Angeles hotel with a host of flexible meeting rooms, ideal for small to large groups. The tranquil Kyoto Garden offers a unique venue for romantic weddings of any size. Corporate travelers will appreciate our fully equipped business center, offering a host of efficient equipment for your convenience.
- Complimentary Hilton HHonors Turn Down Service (Turn down bed, refresh room, small amenity)
- Overnight valet parking service includes vacuuming and windshield washing
- State-of-the-art War Room perfect for depositions, legal gatherings and meetings
- Stunning Kyoto Gardens rooftop wedding venue with amazing skyline views