Posted January 10, 2018 R-129197
For some, traveling and being away is fun; however, many travelers miss being home. Our Housekeeping team makes our hotels feel like home. As a Room Attendant, your contribution helps ensure guests an enjoyable and comfortable stay.
As Housekeeper, you will
- Clean, dust, polish and vacuum to make sure guest rooms and bathrooms meet hotel standards.
- Change linens, make beds, and leave the bathroom sparkling.
- Restock all guest room supplies, like soap and shampoo.
- Organize your linen closet, restock your cart, and get ready for the next day, before your shift ends each day.
- Greet guests that you encounter during your shift with a friendly smile.
To be successful in this role, you need basic English communication skills. This job requires continuous movement, regularly bending, lifting, pushing, pulling, carrying, and moving up to 25-30 pounds. You will also lift or move up to 50 pounds occasionally. You must also be able to stand and walk for an entire shift and perform repetitive motions.
Pay Transparency Policy Statement
Interstate will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against associates or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another associate or applicant. However, associates who have access to the compensation information of other associates or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other associates or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by Interstate, or (c) consistent with Interstate’s legal duty to furnish information.
2800 Via Cabrillo Marina
San Pedro, CA 90731
Telephone (310) 514-3344
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel San Pedro - Port of Los Angeles
226 Room Hotel
About the DoubleTree San Pedro Hotel
Imagine our guests waking up to the gentle murmur of a sheltered marina, breathing in the crisp sea air and then walking to a bustling market or soft-sand beach. All without having to endure the grind of Los Angeles traffic.
In the L.A. Waterfront, that's what they'll find at the DoubleTree by Hilton San Pedro-Port of Los Angeles–a Mediterranean style hotel set just minutes from the World Cruise Center and downtown San Pedro.
Close to Attractions, Far From The Clamor
The ceaseless drone of jammed city streets won't reach anyone here. Like an urban oasis, our hotel rests along San Pedro's tranquil Cabrillo Marina–tucked away from busy roads, yet within walking distance of a powdery beach, a popular aquarium and a charming seaside plaza. Visitors can include a stay with us as part of their cruise ship holiday and you'll be less than 3 miles from the World Cruise Center.
- Situated on the Port of Los Angeles near the World Cruise Center
- 2 blocks from Cabrillo Aquarium and family-friendly Cabrillo Beach
- Large heated outdoor pool and whirlpool
- Spacious guest rooms with private balconies and marina views
- 16,000 sq. ft. of space in 12 meeting and event rooms for San Pedro weddings