Posted November 14, 2017 R-129087
For some, food is simply fuel for life. For you, food fuels your passion. And, you’re passion for creating and sharing the most delectable culinary experience EVER is contagious. Your kitchen sizzles with activity and your dishes delight guests. Now, let Interstate provide the setting for your expertise and creativity as Executive Chef.
As Executive Chef, you will
- Channel your culinary passion into all aspects of hotel food operations, including outlets and banquet facilities. You’ll focus on exceeding guest expectations while simultaneously driving revenue and maximizing profit.
- Oversee kitchen financials. Partnering with Finance, recommend the budget and ensure food and labor costs fall within budget for optimized flow-through.
- Lead an energized, inspired kitchen. Create an atmosphere that fosters teamwork and elicits constructive feedback. Lead a diverse team by modeling the way, by empowering, and coaching throughout the employment lifecycle. Oversee the safety of the environment and food for your staff and guests.
- Create with a passion to delight. Demonstrate individuality in your menu conceptions and be willing to implement new cooking techniques. Take pride in your dishes and maintain consistency in taste and quality.
A minimum of two years of culinary school is preferred, but we are willing to take into account any other combination of education and experience that produces the required knowledge and skill set. You must be prepared to obtain any additional licenses or certificates, such as the State Health certificate, in order to comply with state law.
Pay Transparency Policy Statement
Interstate will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against associates or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another associate or applicant. However, associates who have access to the compensation information of other associates or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other associates or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by Interstate, or (c) consistent with Interstate’s legal duty to furnish information.
Embassy Suites by Hilton Valencia
156 Room All Suite
At A Glance
Check in to the Embassy Suites Valencia hotel and you will be in an ideal position to make the most of your time in California's Santa Clarita Valley. Just off Freeway 5, minutes from Six Flags Magic Mountain theme park, and less than 45 minutes from downtown Los Angeles, this all-suite hotel in Valencia, CA offers contemporary comfort and excellent service.
Get a bright start to the day when you choose your favorite foods at the complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast. The Evening Reception gives you the chance to unwind over complimentary drinks and snacks served in the hotel's lush, open-air atrium. Keep up your exercise routine with a workout in the fitness center or a swim under the California sunshine in the outdoor pool. Soak away your cares in the whirlpool.
Host a Santa Clarita business meeting at this Embassy Suites hotel in Valencia, CA and choose from a range of venues with capacity for up to 370 guests.
- All-suite hotel in Valencia, CA near Santa Clarita Valley
- Two-room suites with a separate seating area featuring a sofa bed
- Complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast
- Complimentary Evening Reception
- Fully equipped fitness center, outdoor pool and whirlpool