Posted April 16, 2018 R-129397
You’re upbeat around people, happiest in continuous motion, and great at juggling tasks. Now, imagine getting paid for doing what comes naturally to you. Sound good?
As Bartender, you will
- Provide exceptional service to guests by promptly welcoming and courteously serving guests in a can-do fashion, engaging in polite conversation when time allows.
- Be fully informed of beverage and menu offerings, in anticipation of guest needs and to deliver highly attentive service.
- Prepare drinks for cocktail service orders and have a passion for mixology. Maintain a safe, clean environment, which includes managing people with discretion and professionalism and occasionally diffusing difficult situations.
- Ensure the bar and its equipment are clean and fully functional.
One year bartending experience is preferred. Clear, effective communication in written and verbal English is required. You must be able to accurately count cash and efficiently process transactions using company systems. You also must be able to operate bar equipment. Awareness of and compliance with all liquor laws, Interstate guidelines, policies and procedures is required. This position requires continuous movement and the ability to lift and carry up to 36 pounds.
Pay Transparency Policy Statement
Interstate will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against associates or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another associate or applicant. However, associates who have access to the compensation information of other associates or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other associates or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by Interstate, or (c) consistent with Interstate’s legal duty to furnish information.
333 West Kilbourne Avenue
Milwaukee, WI 53203
Telephone (414) 276-1234
Current Job OpeningsPrint Flyer
- Banquet Bartender
- Banquet Houseperson
- Banquet Server - On Call
- Banquet Supervisor
- Director of Revenue Management
- Dishwasher / Steward
- Front Desk Agent
- Front Desk Agent
- Housekeeping Supervisor
- Line Cook
- Line Cook (AM)
- Restaurant Supervisor
- Room Attendant
- Sales Manager
Hyatt Regency Milwaukee
481 Room Hotel
Experience Brew City the way it was meant to be seen - from our sensational hotel in Milwaukee, WI. Whether in town for a business meeting or family getaway, Hyatt Regency is the ideal place for visitors to stay to explore the area, be productive, and feel at home. Located adjacent to the Wisconsin Center, our hotel in the downtown district perfectly complements the convention center with over 33,000 square feet of stylish event space, ideal for social galas, weddings, conferences, and executive meetings.
What Makes A Seamless Stay:
- Contemporary accommodations: Relax in spacious rooms and suites with plush Hyatt Grand Beds®, complimentary Wi-Fi, 32” flat screen TVs, and in-room coffee makers.
- Business friendly amenities: Stay connected with free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel, a full-service business center with 24-hour access, and 23 high-tech meeting rooms.
- Connected to Wisconsin Center: An enclosed walkway connects the hotel to the Convention Center, with 188,695 sq. ft. of exhibit space and 32 meeting/breakout rooms.
- Weddings to remember: Our beautifully renovated rooftop ballroom, Vue, features unrivaled panoramic views of the downtown Milwaukee and is the ideal space for weddings and receptions.
- Market fresh cuisine: Join us for breakfast, lunch, and dinner at Bistro 333, serving regionally inspired cuisine and sip refreshing hand-crafted cocktails Bar 333.