Posted November 18, 2017 R-131063
You’re happiest when you’re on the move. You have a friendly, helpful nature. You enjoy hearing passenger stories and sharing helpful info along the route. Traffic jam? No problem. You know the best routes for getting passengers safely to their destination and on time. Your driving record is spotless; the same way you keep the property’s vehicle, because it reflects the hotel and first impressions stick. That’s good business. Sound good? Then, consider a Driver position with Interstate.
As a Driver, you will
- Transport guests safely to and from the property, carefully handling luggage.
- Graciously welcome guests with open doors and luggage assistance.
- Respond with helpful info about getting around and offer suggestions for local events and activities.
- Ensure the vehicle is clean, gassed, and ready to go, noting any malfunction at the first sign.
High school education or equivalent experience is required, with prior customer service experience helpful. A Chauffer’s License is helpful but not required; however, you must possess an excellent driving record, verified by Motor Vehicle Administration report. The ability to skillfully drive all vehicle speed shifts for vans, limousines and automobiles is required. You must be able to communicate effectively. This position requires full mobility, lifting up to 50 pounds and pushing or pulling a luggage cart up to 200 pounds.
Pay Transparency Policy Statement
Interstate will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against associates or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another associate or applicant. However, associates who have access to the compensation information of other associates or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other associates or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by Interstate, or (c) consistent with Interstate’s legal duty to furnish information.
31500 Wick Road
Romulus, MI 48174
Telephone (734) 721-3315
Current Job OpeningsPrint Flyer
- Banquet Server - On Call
- Cook III
- Dishwasher - Full Time w/ Benefits
- Guest Services Manager
- Housekeeper - Part Time
- Lead Bartender
- Night Auditor
- Outlet Manager
- Restaurant Busser
- Restaurant Server
- Restaurant Server - Full Time (w/Benefits)
- Room Attendant - Full Time (w/Benefits)
- Shuttle Driver - Part Time
- Skilled Painter - Full Time w/ Benefits
- Sous Chef
Radisson Hotel Detroit Metro Airport
274 Room Hotel
Guests can experience our chef's culinary expertise at our on-site restaurant, mETRO pOLIS, or grab a delicious Starbucks latte at our bakery, Jyllian's. We also have a 24-hour business center, the perfect place to prepare for meetings at the nearby Ford or General Motors world headquarters. Need to impress a client? The Radisson offers nearly 11,000 square feet of professional meeting space. At the end of the day, we invite guests to stop by our fitness center to let off some steam.
- Complimentary airport shuttle service
- On-site restaurant—mETRO pOLIS
- Jyllian's Bakery, serving Starbucks coffee and lattes
- Fitness center, open 24 hours
- 24-hour business center