Posted April 12, 2018 R-131071
As a Director of Revenue Management, you will fill a pivotal role through the maximization of assigned hotels’ revenue and market share. The Director will assist in developing and managing revenue/yield strategies encompassing all facets of pricing, demand analysis, yield management, market segmentation, business mix, selling strategies and tactics.
Primary responsibilities include:
Competitive and Demand Analysis:
• Review all competitive shops on a daily basis and identify selling strategies and market trends.
• Review demand calendars, convention calendars and city event calendars to keep abreast of all demand generators.
• Maintain historical data on events and performance on any promotions during these demand-generating events.
Managing Distribution Channels:
• Review and update HOD for all distribution channels; including, but not limited to: Brand.com, GDS, OTA.
Managing and maintaining group and transient inventory controls:
• Daily review and implementation of room accommodation and rate inventory controls.
• Attend Daily Business Review to ensure each piece of potential group business is maximized and reviewed.
• Ensure group inventory and cut-off dates are managed according to demand.
• Work with Front Office to ensure that sellout strategies are in place.
• Complete Displacement Analyses for Group, Contract and KNR/LNR accounts.
• With the assistance of the Director of Sales, prepare all weekly, monthly, and rolling forecasts, along with yearly budgets
• Input forecasts into the portal and into Brand RMS System and companies proprietary forecast module
• Prepare all annual budgets with the assistance of the Director of Sales
• Prepare the revenue management sections of the annual market plan with the assistance of the Director of Sales
• Input annual budget into the Brand RMS System and companies proprietary forecast module
Develop, monitor, and adjust sales and pricing strategies:
• Manage 3rd party internet channels to ensure pricing is consistent in all distribution channels. This includes direct relationships with the applicable Market Manager.
• Conduct scheduled Revenue Management Meetings via conference call, to ensure that the appropriate booking period is evaluated for proper rate and availability controls.
• Weekly review of Delphi reports: GRC and group pickup reports. Address concerns and action plans with Director of Sales.
• Manage the relationship with Brand Call Center to increase conversion ratio.
Provide critical analysis of strategies, room statistics and demand factors:
• Complete weekly booking pace reports and analysis on pace, recommending strategy changes when needed.
• Conduct displacement analysis of group business, as needed, to determine the impact potential business will have on RevPAR and review all tentative and definite group bookings that could cause potential group displacement to ensure that they support implemented strategies.
• Review end of month rooms’ statistics and provide critical analysis on performance and make recommendations for future strategies.
Pay Transparency Policy Statement
Interstate will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against associates or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another associate or applicant. However, associates who have access to the compensation information of other associates or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other associates or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by Interstate, or (c) consistent with Interstate’s legal duty to furnish information.
333 West Kilbourne Avenue
Milwaukee, WI 53203
Telephone (414) 276-1234
Current Job OpeningsPrint Flyer
- Banquet Bartender
- Banquet Houseperson
- Banquet Server - On Call
- Banquet Supervisor
- Director of Revenue Management
- Dishwasher / Steward
- Front Desk Agent
- Front Desk Agent
- Housekeeping Supervisor
- Line Cook
- Line Cook (AM)
- Restaurant Supervisor
- Room Attendant
- Sales Manager
Hyatt Regency Milwaukee
481 Room Hotel
Experience Brew City the way it was meant to be seen - from our sensational hotel in Milwaukee, WI. Whether in town for a business meeting or family getaway, Hyatt Regency is the ideal place for visitors to stay to explore the area, be productive, and feel at home. Located adjacent to the Wisconsin Center, our hotel in the downtown district perfectly complements the convention center with over 33,000 square feet of stylish event space, ideal for social galas, weddings, conferences, and executive meetings.
What Makes A Seamless Stay:
- Contemporary accommodations: Relax in spacious rooms and suites with plush Hyatt Grand Beds®, complimentary Wi-Fi, 32” flat screen TVs, and in-room coffee makers.
- Business friendly amenities: Stay connected with free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel, a full-service business center with 24-hour access, and 23 high-tech meeting rooms.
- Connected to Wisconsin Center: An enclosed walkway connects the hotel to the Convention Center, with 188,695 sq. ft. of exhibit space and 32 meeting/breakout rooms.
- Weddings to remember: Our beautifully renovated rooftop ballroom, Vue, features unrivaled panoramic views of the downtown Milwaukee and is the ideal space for weddings and receptions.
- Market fresh cuisine: Join us for breakfast, lunch, and dinner at Bistro 333, serving regionally inspired cuisine and sip refreshing hand-crafted cocktails Bar 333.