Posted February 13, 2018 R-131484
Helpful by nature, with a watchful eye, you’re happiest in motion. Upon arrival, you scan the area to see what needs attending. You enjoy tidying up and making sure everything’s in its place. You pitch in to help housekeeping with heavy lifting and attend to guest needs. And you love saving the day when you find that missing treasure, whether expensive valuable or precious sentiment. If you’re ready for a change and want to make a difference, consider an opportunity with Interstate, as Houseperson.
As Houseperson, you will
- Make rounds through the halls each shift to ensure public areas are clean and tidy, taking care to remove or replace anything out of order.
- Coordinate and help housekeeping with heavy lifting and priority requests.
- Use your watchfulness to report missing or found articles and any sign of damage or needed repair.
- Be graciously attentive to guests, answering questions and getting additional help when it’s needed.
Prior housekeeping experience is helpful. The ability to communicate effectively in Basic English is required. The ability to operate a vacuum, floor buffer, carpet cleaner and pressure washer is expected.
Pay Transparency Policy Statement
Interstate will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against associates or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another associate or applicant. However, associates who have access to the compensation information of other associates or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other associates or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by Interstate, or (c) consistent with Interstate’s legal duty to furnish information.
404 S. Figueroa Street
Los Angeles, CA 90071
Telephone (213) 624-1000
Current Job OpeningsPrint Flyer
- Catering Sales Manager
- Cook Supervisor @ LA Prime
- Executive Meeting Specialist
- General Cleaner (Housekeeping)
- Group Coordinator - Full Time
- Housekeeping Manager
- Houseperson (Banquets)
- Marketing Manager (OEM)
- Payroll Supervisor
- Restaurant Chef
- Security Officer (Full Time/Sunrise)
- Security Officer (Sunrise) - Full Time
- Steward (Banquets/Part Time/On Call)
The Westin Bonaventure Hotel & Suites, Los Angeles
1,354 Room Hotel
The Most Famous Downtown Los Angeles Hotel
Elegantly presiding over the City of Angels, The Westin Bonaventure Hotel & Suites provides the ultimate urban oasis in the heart of the business district. An international symbol that has come to represent the beauty and sophistication of the city itself, this famous Westin Los Angeles hotel is one of the most photographed destinations in the world. Stroll through our atrium lobby, and you'll immediately see why. Whether you're visiting for a leisurely weekend getaway, business meeting, or special event, our downtown Los Angeles accommodations define the essence of modern luxury. Enjoy spectacular skyline views, access to over 40 specialty boutiques and restaurants, and unparalleled meeting and conference facilities. Discover LA's largest convention hotel - widely regarded as a "City-within-a City" - sure to surpass all expectations.
A landmark attraction in its own right, this unique name in downtown Los Angeles hotels beckons you with an exceptional setting:
- Encompassing an entire city block in the heart of Los Angeles, California
- Located in the midst of the business district, surrounded by prestigious companies
- A short stroll to the Music Center, new LA Cathedral, and Disney Concert Hall
- Only six blocks to the LA Convention Center and Staples Center
- Just 20 minutes from Los Angeles International Airport (LAX)