Posted December 6, 2017 R-131767
INTRIGUE Hotels & Resorts by Interstate is coming soon (2018), to the Washington DC, Virginia (Northern), Maryland (Southern) areas, bringing a modern, tech-centric, lifestyle-focused management psyche to independent and soft-brand properties.
INTRIGUE Hotels & Resorts by Interstate delivers the experiences that fulfill the curiosities of the modern traveler; through style, service and technology combined with a forward-thinking attitude. And with a portfolio of unique properties that are not merely “lifestyle,” but rather lifestyled we deliver a customized experience to captivate, surprise, and delight the most discerning guest.
We are looking for a few prodigiously talented sales, revenue management and operational leaders who are looking to journey beyond their current hotel level assignments. INTRIGUE is a tech-driven, cutting edge hospitality ecosystem with a niche lifestyle team at the helm. We're seeking the best-in-class talent to add to our artisan community.
You’re the guardian of the property. You understand the myriad details but have full command of the big picture, from maintenance planning to budget management. You ensure the physical plant is sound, that everything inside operates optimally and the grounds are well kept and safe. You know that guests expect it for their comfort and enjoyment, associates require it for their safety, and stakeholders demand it for the protection of their asset. You generously share what you know and the enthusiasm for what you do draws talent that’s highly skilled and loyal. If this resonates with you, Interstate’s Director of Engineering position may be a great opportunity for you.As the Director of Engineering, you will
- Oversee and manage all aspects of facilities management to ensure the safety and security of guests and associates and protect the asset for investors and owners. Use your extensive knowledge and talent for team management to ensure operations are smooth and facilities fully functioning for optimal guest experience.
- Lead a skilled team of engineers. Create an environment that’s engaging, where motivated people want to join, learn, do their best, and advance. Lead a diverse, motivated team by modeling the way, by empowering, and coaching throughout the employment lifecycle.
- Keep a pulse on the division’s budget. Use your extensive experience and knowledge to develop and manage the division’s budget and capital expenditure plan. Manage the renovation bidding process and contractor oversight to ensure quality work at minimal cost, consistent with maintaining optimal operations and meeting management expectations.
- Do what it takes to maintain a safe guest and work environment and protect the asset. Develop and direct emergency programs; ensure equipment is well maintained and maintenance contracts are expertly negotiated and valid; and, conduct inspections and drills.
Pay Transparency Policy Statement
Interstate will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against associates or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another associate or applicant. However, associates who have access to the compensation information of other associates or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other associates or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by Interstate, or (c) consistent with Interstate’s legal duty to furnish information.
4501 North Fairfax Drive
Arlington, VA 22203
Telephone (703) 387-3888
Current Job OpeningsPrint Flyer
- Business Transient Sales Manager
- Catering Sales Manager - Independent Boutique Lifestyle Hotel
- Director of Engineering - Independent Boutique Lifestyle Hotel
- Director of Events and Catering
- Director of Finance - Independent Boutique Lifestyle Hotel
- Director of Human Resources - Independent Boutique Lifestyle Hotel
- Director of Revenue Management - Independent Boutique Lifestyle Hotel
- Director of Rooms - Independent Boutique Lifestyle Hotel
- Director of Sales & Marketing - Independent Boutique Lifestyle Hotel
- Event Manager
- Executive Chef
- Executive Housekeeper - Independent Boutique Lifestyle Hotel
- Executive Sous Chef
- Front Desk Manager
- Front Office/Guest Services Manager - Independent Boutique Lifestyle Hotel
- Housekeeping Manager
- Marketing Manager
- NYC Area Director of Sales & Marketing - Independent Boutique Lifestyle Hotel
- Restaurant (Outlet) Manager
- Restaurant General Manager
- Sales Manager - Corporate Markets
- Sales Manager - Group
- Sales Manager - SMERF
- Sous Chef
INTRIGUE Hotels & Resorts by Interstate
A modern lifestyle lodging company that innovates and inspires.
INTRIGUE Hotels & Resorts by Interstate brings a modern, tech-centric, lifestyle-focused management psyche to a variety of independent and soft-branded properties including urban boutique hotels, upscale restaurants, spa retreats and international properties. INTRIGUE Hotels & Resorts delivers innovative culture, style and technology of next generation lodging and experiential services to fulfill the curiosities of the modern traveler. Immediately upon its introduction, INTRIGUE Hotels & Resorts draws from Interstate’s decades of experience operating independent and soft-branded properties across the country and around the world such as: New York, NY, Venice Beach, CA, Boston, MA, and Dublin, Ireland.