Posted November 7, 2017 R-131931
INTRIGUE Hotels & Resorts by Interstate is coming soon (2018), to the Washington DC, Virginia (Northern), Maryland (Southern) areas, bringing a modern, tech-centric, lifestyle-focused management psyche to independent and soft-brand properties.
INTRIGUE Hotels & Resorts by Interstate delivers the experiences that fulfill the curiosities of the modern traveler; through style, service and technology combined with a forward-thinking attitude. And with a portfolio of unique properties that are not merely “lifestyle,” but rather lifestyled we deliver a customized experience to captivate, surprise, and delight the most discerning guest.
We are looking for a few prodigiously talented sales, revenue management and operational leaders who are looking to journey beyond their current hotel level assignments. INTRIGUE is a tech-driven, cutting edge hospitality ecosystem with a niche lifestyle team at the helm. We're seeking the best-in-class talent to add to our artisan community.
The financial story is critical to the success of the enterprise and the Finance Director plays a vital role. A true business partner, you bolster operations with accurate financial info that provides a clear view of the property’s fiscal picture. And by expertly interpreting the data in time for operators to alter course and to illuminate owners and investors, your valuable understanding can make a tangible impact. You’re a natural at motivating teams and making an impact motivates you. As a Director of Finance with Interstate, you’ll have ample opportunity to make a meaningful impact.
As Director of Finance, you will
- Supervise and direct all aspects of hotel financial activities. Apply your comprehensive understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles and confidently oversee the entirety of financial operations.
- Communicate financial results to leaders and stakeholders. Interpret financial data and recommend appropriate courses of action. Serve as a financial advising liaison to hotel management and ownership. Manage and promptly communicate cash flow balances, deposits, and any related issues.
- Exercise an analytical approach to problem resolution.
- Monitor and cultivate team interactions. Embrace a growth environment for thriving team performance and development.
A combination of education and experience equivalent to a BA or BS degree in accounting is required, with three to five years experience specific to hotel accounting. To be successful in this role, you must be able to read, write, and verbally communicate effectively and professionally in English with associates, guests, and ownership. You will regularly use a computer and different software.
Pay Transparency Policy Statement
Interstate will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against associates or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another associate or applicant. However, associates who have access to the compensation information of other associates or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other associates or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by Interstate, or (c) consistent with Interstate’s legal duty to furnish information.
4501 North Fairfax Drive
Arlington, VA 22203
Telephone (703) 387-3888
Current Job OpeningsPrint Flyer
- Catering Sales Manager - Independent Boutique Lifestyle Hotel
- Director of Engineering - Independent Boutique Lifestyle Hotel
- Director of Finance - Independent Boutique Lifestyle Hotel
- Director of Human Resources - Independent Boutique Lifestyle Hotel
- Director of Revenue Management - Independent Boutique Lifestyle Hotel
- Director of Rooms - Independent Boutique Lifestyle Hotel
- Director of Sales & Marketing - Independent Boutique Lifestyle Hotel
- Executive Housekeeper - Independent Boutique Lifestyle Hotel
- Front Office / Guest Services Manager - Independent Boutique Lifestyle Hotel
- General Manager - Independent Boutique Lifestyle Hotel
INTRIGUE Hotels & Resorts by Interstate
A modern lifestyle lodging company that innovates and inspires.
INTRIGUE Hotels & Resorts by Interstate brings a modern, tech-centric, lifestyle-focused management psyche to a variety of independent and soft-branded properties including urban boutique hotels, upscale restaurants, spa retreats and international properties. INTRIGUE Hotels & Resorts delivers innovative culture, style and technology of next generation lodging and experiential services to fulfill the curiosities of the modern traveler. Immediately upon its introduction, INTRIGUE Hotels & Resorts draws from Interstate’s decades of experience operating independent and soft-branded properties across the country and around the world such as: New York, NY, Venice Beach, CA, Boston, MA, and Dublin, Ireland.