Posted November 13, 2017 R-129490
Your memory is sharp, you have a knack for matching people with experiences, and you’re quick on your feet. Frequent guests and VIPs know you because you’re on top of the property’s offerings and “get” their needs. Your mind races with possibilities and you love the challenge of making the most out of each for hotel profit and sales goal wins. It’s not just a job. It’s an incredible opportunity to gain sales knowledge and impact the bottom line. Perhaps a Reservations Agent position with Interstate is a good match for your next career step?
As Reservations Agent, you will
- Handle all telephone reservations and changes with prompt courtesy, taking care to apply the hotel’s selling strategy and your thorough understanding of the offerings and segmenting, in order to beat sales goals, increase revenue and maximize profit.
- Connect with people in a meaningful way, actively listen and apply telesales techniques to capture transient and outside sales. Know your VIPs and frequent guest program members to effectively apply perks and preferences.
- Keep a pulse on room availability and the wait list, offering alternate arrangements on closeout dates. Resourcefully fill and block rooms, communicating updates and difficulties, and ensuring group cover accuracy and entry.
A high school education or equivalent is required, with further education helpful. Previous data entry and telephone experience also is helpful. The ability to access, retrieve and leverage info from the hotel property management system is expected. The ability to make accurate, efficient entries into the reservations system is essential. Must possess excellent verbal and written English communication skills. The ability to operate a telephone, computer and various software is expected.
Pay Transparency Policy Statement
Interstate will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against associates or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another associate or applicant. However, associates who have access to the compensation information of other associates or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other associates or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by Interstate, or (c) consistent with Interstate’s legal duty to furnish information.
50 Ferncroft Road
Danvers, MA 01923
Telephone (978) 777-2500
Current Job OpeningsPrint Flyer
- Banquet Server
- Bellman/Van Driver
- Convention Services Manager
- Executive Lounge Concierge
- Front Desk Agent
- Front Office Manager
- Housekeeping/Room Attendant
- Housekeeping/Room Attendant
- Lifeguards - On Call
- Night Auditor
- Reservations Agent
- Restaurant Host/Hostess
- Restaurant Server
- Restaurant Server - Full Time
- Restaurant Supervisor
- Room Service
- Starbuck Server
- Water Park Arcade Attendant
- Water Park Bartender
- Water Park Cleaner
- Water Park Snack Attendant/Cook
- Waterpark Party Host/Hostess
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Boston North Shore
363 Room Hotel
At A Glance
DoubleTree by Hilton Boston North Shore, located 19 miles from downtown Boston and Logan International Airport, is at the intersection of I-95 and US1 in Danvers, MA. Only a 10-minute drive to Salem, MA, we are near Boston’s historic North Shore coastal towns.
Our Danvers, MA hotel provides simple comforts for business travelers and families including complimentary WiFi and American cuisine at TradeWinds Restaurant & Lounge, and we proudly brew Starbucks® in The Coffee Shop. Our on-site Atlantis Sports Club & Spa features a full gym, indoor pool and spa. Get wet and wild with the family at CoCo Key Boston North Shore, one of the largest indoor water parks in New England, located on site.
All guest rooms feature 50" flat-screen HDTVs with premium channels and large workstations. Upgrade to deluxe and executive rooms for added amenities or private lounge access. Take advantage of our family rooms with a semi-private sleeping area featuring two toddler beds, additional TV, mini-fridge and microwave.
Host your next corporate event, social gathering or wedding at our North Shore hotel with 30,000 sq. ft. of flexible event space. Choose from a variety of spaces ranging from intimate boardrooms to our 10,000 sq. ft. Grand Ballroom. Our meeting and event space’s convenient amenities include complimentary WiFi, on-site catering and a dedicated events team.
We look forward to welcoming you to our Danvers, MA hotel with our signature warm DoubleTree cookie!
- Located off the I-95 and US-1 intersection in Danvers, MA
- Comfortable rooms equipped with 50" HDTVs
- Complimentary WiFi & parking; full onsite gym, spa and indoor pool
- Executive Floor rooms including midweek Executive Lounge access
- On-site CoCo Key indoor water park and arcade
- American cuisine in TradeWinds Restaurant & Lounge
- 30,000 sq. ft. of flexible Boston meeting facilities for up to 1,400 guests