Posted November 14, 2017 R-132159
Ever have to stay away from home? Then you understand just how important a clean, safe and welcoming environment is. Using your ability to effectively manage and participate as a valued Hotel leader, your contribution as an Executive Housekeeper can make all the difference,
As Executive Housekeeper, you will
- Oversee a dedicated housekeeping team to ensure the comfort and safety of guests, while helping meet and exceed business goals. Create an environment that’s safe and engaging, where motivated people want to join, learn, do their best, and advance. Lead a diverse team by modeling the way, by empowering, and coaching throughout the employment lifecycle.
- Successfully administer the department’s budget. Ensure financial goals are met through budget development and oversight.
- Protect the brand and asset by ensuring that programs are smoothly implemented and compliant. And, if something goes wrong, you make it right for the guest.
Clear, effective English verbal and written communication skills are required, with a second language preferred. Microsoft Word and Excel proficiency is required. This position requires the physical ability to lift and carry up to 25 lbs.
Pay Transparency Policy Statement
Interstate will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against associates or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another associate or applicant. However, associates who have access to the compensation information of other associates or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other associates or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by Interstate, or (c) consistent with Interstate’s legal duty to furnish information.
Hyatt Place Phoenix/Chandler-Fashion Center
129 Room Hotel
Downtown Chandler has never been so comfortable and convenient. Our modern suite-like hotel rooms offer an impressive layout including exceptional living space for business and leisure travelers, as well as families traveling with their sports team. Hyatt Place Phoenix/Chandler Fashion Center puts you in the heart of the high-tech district on West Chandler Boulevard. Our favorable location near I-10 and next to the Chandler Fashion Center makes the Hyatt Place the perfect choice for your family getaway or extended-stay business trip.
What Our Guests Love
- Unparalleled Amenities: A stay with us includes complimentary a.m. Kitchen Skillet™ daily breakfast, free Wi-Fi, a 24/7 fresh-options Gallery Menu, Stay Fit® fitness center and a Coffee to Cocktails Bar.
- No better location: Our guests couldn’t be closer to shopping at Chandler Fashion Center or to downtown Chandler, Mesa, Phoenix and Maricopa, where authentic southwestern restaurants and entertainment abound.
- We mean business: An extended-stay business venture is more than a hotel with the amenities and space guests need to get it done. It’s also a short drive to the top Chandler businesses on your itinerary.
- We also mean fun: Visitors can explore and find pure Arizona in our southwestern towns, parks, museums, local art, casinos, golf courses and more. And it’s all within a 10-mile radius of our hotel.