Room Attendant - Full Time
Posted November 17, 2019
1000 Boulevard of the Arts
Sarasota, FL 34236
Telephone (941) 953-1234
For some, traveling and being away is fun; however, many travelers miss being home. Our Housekeeping team makes our hotels feel like home. As a Room Attendant, your contribution helps ensure guests an enjoyable and comfortable stay.
As Housekeeper, you will
- Clean, dust, polish and vacuum to make sure guest rooms and bathrooms meet hotel standards.
- Change linens, make beds, and leave the bathroom sparkling.
- Restock all guest room supplies, like soap and shampoo.
- Organize your linen closet, restock your cart, and get ready for the next day, before your shift ends each day.
- Greet guests that you encounter during your shift with a friendly smile.
To be successful in this role, you need basic English communication skills. This job requires continuous movement, regularly bending, lifting, pushing, pulling, carrying, and moving a moderate amount of weight. You will also lift or move a heavy amount of weight occasionally. You must also be able to stand and walk for an entire shift and perform repetitive motions. Must be able to work a flexible schedule, primarily in the early mornings and afternoons, including weekends and holidays.
Interstate Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a medical condition or disability, please call (703) 387-3888 or email ADA.Assistance@interstatehotels.com with the nature of your accommodation request and include the Hotel location and title of the job opening. Please allow one (1) business day for a reply.
Hyatt Regency Sarasota
294 Room Hotel
Travelers can experience our resort-style hotel in Sarasota, FL just minutes from the spectacular white-sand beaches of the Gulf of Mexico. With a dramatic bayside setting and modern amenities, our eco-friendly hotel introduces guests to the very best that Florida has to offer, from natural wonders to unique culinary surprises and cultural discoveries. Guests will find the perfect blend of a beautiful waterfront setting, welcoming service and the comforts of home at Hyatt Regency Sarasota.
Here are just a few of the ways guests can enjoy their stay:
- Rooms with views
- Golf Hyatt golf courses and IMG Golf Academy
- A variety of water sports, including kayaking, paddle boarding and paddle boating
- Lagoon-style pool and 24-hour StayFit™ Gym
- Innovative culinary experiences
- Flexible event venues, totaling more than 20,000 sq. ft. of indoor and outdoor space